Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ella's Pink Scrapbook Challenge #26

I really need to get on the ball with these posts!  I didn't think the challenge had gone live yet.....for whatever reason it's not showing up on my blog feed.  GRRRRRRR!!! Yeah, it's been one of those days.....the last couple of them.....calgon take me awayyyyyyyy!!!!

Ok...this one is gonna be short and sweet.......kinda like me :)

So, ready to join me for a scrappy challenge? We have such a fun one this week at The Pink Elephant!  This weeks theme is simply.....Childhood!! For example, kids playing, having fun, dress up.....I think so long as it is childhood related you're good :) Our design team has put together some amazing layouts for inspiration.....seriously....AMAZING!!!!! The caliber of talent at TPE never ceases to blow my mind :)

Here is my contribution this week.....starring.....you guessed it!! My youngest Jesse!!! Mr Goofy Goober......LOL.  have you seen that episode of Spongebob? Yeah I know....pretty pitiful that I know all these episodes by heart......lol.  Spongebob is singing The Goofy Goober Song.......Jesse just LOVES that song and loves to sing it.......lol.  That was my inspiration for this page :)

Wanna play along??? Just head over to TPE and post a link to your creation by October 27!! We can't wait to see what you come up with :)

3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Very cute, Tina!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooooo CUTE! I love love love those photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that FUN TITLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Angela said...

hahahahah Tina ! I cannot get that song out of my head!!! my kids are faithful spongebob fans and the oldest is 20!!! fabulous LO as always!