Monday, October 18, 2010

Getcha motor runninnnnn..............Crank it up for week 27 at Scrap it With A Song!!

How bout this.....I'm gettin this posted by noon!!! WOOO HOOOO GO ME!!!!! I hope I didn't just jinx myself cuz it is just after 11 am as I started typing.....lol.Scrap It With A Song

In case ya didn't realize it our song de jour at Scrap it With A Song is Born To Be Wild!!  I'm a mama of five boys.....I know a lil somthin about WILD!!! Speaking of which.......Jesse destroyed my internet yesterday....broke the entire world wide web!!!!! That takes some doin folks!!!! At the moment I have the computer in the living room and we were networking and had a router hooked up from our room to in here.  Well my networking capabilities are not quite Geek Squad material......I had a USB thingie stuck in a port in here out of the front of the computer....which was my first mistake!!  And we have an ancient office chair in here.....seriously....it's a monstrosity that was gifted to me by my eldery neighbor from across the road.  I think it's from way before she was even born.........and she's 80 something......lol.  No seriously....it's OLD and therefore.....SOLID and HEAVYYYYYYYY!!! So Jesse has a hard time maneuvering the chair...so usually he hops over the arm and gets on that way......well my kiddo is getting BIG! And when he went to do that yesterday the chair tipped over and dumped him in the floor.....and on his way down his foot hit the USB router thingie and POOOF!!! Internet......gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne :(

Poor guy.....I dunno which scared him more...the fall or thinking I was gonna get his tail......lol. 

Stuff happens.  I was just glad he was OK.  The other boys were more upset about the internet than I was......lol. So Bob and I talked about hardwiring it......but we couldn't really do it the way he wanted to until I get my "office/scrap room" move in-able. So he let me move the modem into the living room and hook it up in here since I am the one with the faster computer :)  When he want's to look up something he usually does it in here anyway cuz it is faster. 

Soooo I have internet again!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!

Can you believe that story took me 18 minutes to type......LOL.  I may not make it by noon after all :)

So, ready for another great challenge this week?

I know ya are so let's get rockin!!

Our song this week is , of course, Born To Be Wild!!! And trust me, this song will be in my brain all day!!! I love the song....even the Hinder version!!!:):)

This week we are sponsored by Digital Delights! They have some of the CUTEST digital stamps! But wait!!!!!! THATS NOT ALL!!!!!  They also do custom watermarks, and blog backgrounds!! Very cool :) They are generously giving our winner this week a $10 gift certificate!!

So lets rock!!!

Get your motor runnin'

Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

I like smoke and lightning
Heavy metal thunder
Racin' with the wind
And the feelin' that I'm under
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die

Born to be wild

Born to be wild

And of course I scrapped my lil wild man....Jesse :)
Yeah I know flowrs don't really fit the "wild theme" Wait....WILD FLOWERS!!!!!! I tell ya, I am the Queen of rationalizing stuff.....LOL.  Seriously, I just loved those lil flowers from Sassafra and HAD to use em!! And I hand stitched the lil bit too......as tho you couldn't tell......LOL.  I REALLY need to learn how to tread my sewing machine....My Mom gave it to me and I am totally clueless cuz I don't have a book or ANYTHING with it!!!!

Bazzill black cardstock base, Sassafras arrow paper, Cosmo Cricket paper, embroidery floss and Lil Davis Letters :)

Cmon over and play along this week!! You have until Oct 24 to link r up!

PS.......11:37 now....am I good or what? LOL....thats with throwing a load of laundry in the dryer and washer, answering the phone 5 times and running out to check the mail!! Multi tasker or just hyper??? You choose........LOL

6 comments:

~Christina~ said...

Broke the entire world wide web? BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Love the layout girlie :) :)

Kelly Massman said...

Fun layout! And, I have to tell you that I just love your Internet story--my husband would crack up because he is a computer guy! :-)

Pretty Little Paper Love said...

lol. my daughter was home sick today and was freaking out because she thought that she crashed my hubby's computer! She's 7. She was so worried that he was going to kill her! LOL! I just laughed and rebooted!

Pretty Little Paper Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I almost broke the WWW too today! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your stories!! And I love love love love your lo! That photo is CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE and love love love love love love the stitching and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Fern said...

Tina, I always get a kick out of reading your posts!! This layout is perfect!!! Gotta love those "shades"!!! Hugs!!!