Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quicky post.....Design Dollie TRIFECTA!!!

I've had this layout finished for 3 days now and am just now getting a chance to post it.....eeeek!!!!!!! Yeah, I like livin dangerously and pushing deadlines I guess since this one is due either today or tomorrow......sigh!!

Well, things are crazy here as usual!! Bob is back in the hospital AGAIN! Just when you think it's all over and done with BAM!!! The kidney stone surgery went well and a day or so later we went to the wound center and they decided they needed to go in and make the stomch wound bigger......BIGGER?????? Apparently there is some tunneling in it that needed to be opened up so it can heal correctly.......so Bob was admitted and had surgery on friday and now they think they may need to go in again before he can come home....this is getting crazy.  he was supposed to be able to come home today......now I have no clue......maybe I will know something a little later after I go visit him.  Needless to say his mental state is not in good shape.......he is very depressed and jsut wants to be done with all of the surgery and drs and home health visits.  That seems to be what our lives revolve around.  And it gets even worse when someone in the house gets sick....like we all have been!!! Cross your fingers and say a prayer for us that this WILL be the end of it and that they get everything they need to get done , DONE!!!

So I'm off to the hospital here in a bit to try to cheer him up but I want to get my Design Dollie layout posted first :)

TRIFECTA!!!! WOOOT!!!!!

This week this Dollies have a color combo of Red, Blue, Brown and Ivory.......and I am really glad they posted that it was Ivory cuz on my screen it looked green......lol.
And the element challenge is to do something Christmasy!! and the Sketch is this one.....

And here is mine....

I used a bunch of different Lines for this.....
Pink Paisley, College Press, American Crafts, Cosmo Cricut & Bazzill.  The photos are from last Chrismas Eve of Jesse and Brandon working on a gingerbread house for Santa to snack on when he delivered thier loot. They LOVED doing that and we will probably try it again this year :)

This also works for a challege over at the Alphabet Challenge blog where the theme this week is X for Xmas :)

Told ya this would be unusually short.....lol. Thanks for looking!!!'
~T~

PS:......check back tomorrow for another awesome challenge with Scrap it With A Song!!!

8 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
This is beautiful. I love that Christmas paper you used, it's so pretty. Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Journal

Kelly Massman said...

Great take on the trifecta! I wanted to try to do it, but I don't know if i'll have time... :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am soooooooooooo sorry to hear about Bob (and you too!) ... hope and pray everything gets better soon!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the lo!! Photos and title are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Peggy said...

great layout!

~Christina~ said...

It looks green to me too....weird. Super cute layout though :) :) I am so sorry that Bob is still going through this. I am so bummed for him too! :( :(

Denise said...

Sheesh, another surgery?!! You poor thing (and hubby too!) I'm praying for you guys to be done with the hospital after this last surgery.

Your layout totally rocks!! I love how your title is going down the page.

KarenB said...

Hey Miss Tina, loving that LO, great work with the Dollies trifecta :)

Thinking of your Bob and wishing him a speeding recovery (and you should take care of yourself too... stay strong!)

Lesley said...

Great LO, lovely photos! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet CHallenge xx