Thursday, October 7, 2010

XOXO....the Lipstick Chicks are back in action!!!!

Can I get a YEHAWWWWWWW????? Ok, say you ain't from the south.......how bout a WOOT! WOOT! :):)

I am super thrilled to tell ya'll that XOXO is back up and running.....we just had a little vacation time..sometimes life gets in the way ya know? So for everyone who doesn't know about us....XOXO is a scraplift blog......each month the Design Team creates layouts to inspire YOU!! You can choose who or what you wanna scraplift, how many you wanna scraplift, or if you even wanna play along....lol.  It's really a lot of fun and I personally get a big kick of knowing someone liked something I did enough to wanna take it on and make it thier own....not that it happens very often....but its still a great feeling!

This layout was created a while back so I honestly don't remember a lot of the credits, so I won't even try. I was apparently in a Christmas frame of mind in the middle of summer.....LOL.  Here is what I created :)

From the looks of it I'd say this is most likely Cosmo Crickets Jolly By Golly line.......and I do remember the little ornament with the singing Jesse head (there's a scary thought!!!) was blog candy I won from somewhere. These photos were taken last Christmas as I was trying to get a decent shot for our family Christmas cards....they look like they are just havin a Holly Jolly kinda time don't they? LOL I don't remember if they were fighting for camera time or just fighting in general......it's hard to tell with boys.....LOL.

So whatcha say? Cmon over and play along!! We have a new crop of layouts to choose from on the 7th each month....and no joke, you can enter as many layouts as you feel like doing!! How cool is THAT!!!! 

I don't know what the prize package will be for this challenge yet , but if you have ever played with us before you know they are ALWAYS awesome!! And we are looking for a few sponsors right now too.......so if thats you or if you know someone who would like to help out send them to the main blog and they can grab the contact info there :)

Toodles!!
~T~

6 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What a fun layout! I'll have to go check out the blog!

Denise said...

Woot Woot!! LOL. So glad your xoxo blog is back up and running! Your page is darling :))

~Christina~ said...

This is one of my fav layouts you've made....EVER! I am so excited the challenge is up and running again....it was one of my favs :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sooooooooooooooooo love love love love love this Tina! Such a FUN title and CUTE photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

KateB said...

I started off by lifting you first...thanks for inspiring me!

xoxOGirls said...

Awesome job at promoting XOXO's newest challenge Tina! Thanks SO much for getting the word out there! I DO love your layout too! Your right, boys will be boys but what a great memory to scrap of how close they are.