Monday, November 8, 2010

Featured on Practical Scrappers this morning.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

WOW!!! I am just about to head out to our brand new super dooper dyna whoppin Super Walmart to look for styrofoam cones.....don't ask......lol.  I was flipping thru blogs real quick this morning and noticed I have not just one but 2 layouts featured on the Practical Scrappers blog! Go look and leave me some lovin pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.....I want em to let me come back........LOL.

http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2010/11/cute-cuddly-baby-layouts.html

4 comments:

TonjiaT said...

well congrats to you!!!! things are happening! YAAAAY!

~Christina~ said...

That is sooooo awesome....and an uber cute photo :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo! That is AWESOME!! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Fern said...

Congrats!!!!