Saturday, November 13, 2010

Got my mojo risnnnnnnnn!!!

Oh my gosh....what darn song is that from????? UGH!!!!!  I'm thinkin it's something from "The Doors" .  But I am stumped......thats a bit before my time anyway....hang on a sec...this is why we have google!!!!

AHA!!!! It's LA Woman!!!

Yeah I know.....very random.....lol.

Ok, where was I? Ummmm, no clue.......so lets start this over again.

Hello my scrappy sistas!!!

Hope you are having a GREAT saturday!!!  It's obviously a pretty good day here.....I swear I am NOT dopin.....LOL.  Just got in from dropping Jacob off at his g/f's house.  She lives with her older brother and Jacob is really trying to make some brownie points with him so he is over at her house doing yard work.....LOL.  Almost makes me wish I had girls.....can you imagine all of the free labor I'd have? Granted I do ahve all boys but they whine and complain about doing stuff here......but at a girls house they are workhorses I tell ya!! LOL.

A little earlier the boy's Papaw came down from Ky to visit them for a bit.  Well, he is not really related to them....he is my moms ex husband.  But the kids all know him as Papaw :)  He won't be able to visit them again this year so he came bearing Christmas gifts.  The older kids all got cash, which will be gone wayyyyyy before Christmas I'm sure!  I took some photos of him and the boys with his camera and then we all loaded up in his truck and my car and took this kids to CiCi's pizza.  The boys LOVED it!!!!The TN game was on TV so that kept Jacob happy. We kept Matt fed so he was happy too......lol.  Matt got in a fight at school yesterday on a community outting.  They went to the mall and he tried to swipe another students french fries.  Food is a trigger for him and he WILL fight you for it!! The thing is tho....all of the kids in Matt's class have some degree of Autism.  And some fight back.....LOL.  I would NOT want the job of taking 11 Autistic kids to the mall food court....thats just asking for trouble!!! :)

So we all sat and caught up a bit and then he had to head back home.  It was really a great visit!!

Ok...now back to my mojo risin!!!  I got a couple of scrappy challenges put away last night!!! GO ME!!!

First up is one for Twisted  Sketches.They give you a sketch and a little twist thrown in that you gotta add to your layout....so fun!! This one was pretty easy....here is Sketch 75.....
Pretty straightforward sketch with lots of possibilities!  I chose to scrap Jesse in his ninja poses......lol.  I founnd some GCD kits at Big Lots last week!!!! And this worked PERFECT with the background paper I chose!!! The Alphas are Remarks and Cosomo Crickets Tiny Type
I titled it "the boy got mad ninja skills" LOL.....or at least he has the poses down :)

Next up is Frosted Designs challenge this week mto use the word THANKFUL.  I used one of the photos from halloween here as well.  And I LOVEEEE these papers from Basic Grey's Recess.  I also used Sassafras Bungle Jungle, and Bazzill Basics cardstock.  The Alphas here are from Crate Paper and came in a really cool tin that I am gonna alter for Christmas.  And used bunches of bits froma K & Co grab bag, and a little card from Jenni Bowlin. The "family" tag is from Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird  My fave thing about this layout is the clustering......I am really trying to get the hang of it!! And I really love this layout :)

There ya go! As always.....thank you so much for coming and reading my babble......LOL. Hugs to you all :)

Tina

15 comments:

TonjiaT said...

it sounds like you are having a great day!! Sorry to hear about the fight, I wouldnt even attempt to take those kids to a food court..... LOLOL call me chicken

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee those lo's!!!! Soooooooooooo fun! And glad that the kids got a nice visit from their Papa! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Great layouts!

ruth said...

Super cute layouts! I love the papers you used in the Thankful layouts.........so pretty! I think I have some of those and you've inspired me to pull them out and use them. Hopefully today! :)

[[Azura]] said...

that is some wicked LO!! hehehe!! :))
Thanks for sharing..

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Hello Gorgeous!

I enjoyed your posts and happy to hear that you had a great Saturday! I'm embarrassed to say...but I'd probably fight over french fries too...well they are French! LOL

LOVE your layouts...stunning my friend! You are one very talented lady!

Thanks for your visit, sweet comment and for being one of my faithful Soul Fillers.

Love ya Sweet Friend!
xoxo
Karyn

Emily said...

Go you! Great job. How about you send me some of your mojo cause mine ran away with the spoon.

Emily C
The Wonderful Insanity Called Life

CraftyGirl said...

Tina... you totally rocked our Thanksgiving challenge!! I adore the way you did the title... and your clustering skills are lookin' pretty darn good!! Love everything about this LO!
barb :)

~Christina~ said...

Oh My Goooooodness.....FABULOUS!!!!!!

Lalo aka "missbliss" said...

awesome post!!! I had to LOL because my boys are the best help around the house and my girl...well...she's working on it :)
anywhoo love your LOs and a perfect title for the cute photos of your boy in his ninja poses, you "kicked bu**" with this weeks twist :)

Cassie said...

Great layouts. I really like the colors and title work on the thankful one. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

Jessica said...

Such fun layouts! I love your Ninja style, and your thankful layout rocks. Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs!

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Great stars on that Ninja layout...I'm a sucker for stars!

And thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Sketches...you've been a busy girl and I'm glad to hear your mojo is getting a good work out!

Cassie said...

Fabulous layouts!!!!!
Love that sketch too!! Your layering and clustering skills are wicked awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Paper Issues!!
=)

KateB said...

great layouts, come over this weekend so I can grab some mojo!! Thanks for linking me to some goodies to get me jump started today!