Friday, November 26, 2010

Where oh where did I find this sketch?????

Quick post tonight....mainly cuz I am freezing and I did the black friday thing and I am desperate to just lay down someplace and rest my poor aching bones.....lol. I am wayyyyyyyyy too old for black friday me thinks!!!! So I am gonna post this.....grab me a nice hot pumpkin pie latte and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxx...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!


Ok the layout I am about to share comes from a sketch.....but I don't know where the sketch comes from....in fact, I can't even find the sketch......lol.  It's awful getting old....CRS sets in (can't remember shit!!!)  But I really like this layout and it works for one of my absolute favorite scrappy blogs....Design Dollies!!!! This one is for the element challenge for the week, which is to create a simple layout.....So here it is...
The papers are from Sassafras, ribbon from my stash,  and I made the little flowers myself from some scrappy punched pieces I got at Hobby Lobby.  Sewed a button onto one and just used brads on the other 2.  The brad on the flower at the bottom is from Making Memories and is a really cute orange and white burlap brad.

We put our tree up last night and I let the kids decorate it....anddddd it shows......LOL.  But thats ok with me....the tree is for them and it makes them happy to decorate it :)  I will share some photos next post but this one just couldn't wait.....My 15 year old and I  were sitting on the couch when we both looked and the angel on the top of the tree (which I bought after Christmas last year and this is the first year the box has ever been cracked open) And we turned to look at each other and at the same moment said.......

"DUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!1 The Angel has BOOBIES!!!!!" Check it out.....


As you can see Jacob digs boobies and gives them a thumbs up.......lol.  And I totally swear this angel was NOT altered in any way......LOL. 

Yup......holidays at my house are a blast.......LOL.

Thanks for checkin in!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

The angel has boobies...lol!! Typical teenage boy! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo too...it is AWESOME!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Love the LO and those buttons. Cute angel with boobies! Only a boy would notice that! Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Journal

KarenB said...

LOL, sounds like you've got a healthy teenage boy :)

Love your c&s layout - thanks for playing with the Dollies again. It's always fab to see you :)