Tuesday, November 9, 2010

You just gotta keep on keepin on!

I am repeating this to myself.....over and over until I drill it in my head and it becomes second nature!  Everytime things seem to slowwwwwww down and I try to catch my breath, BAM!!!! It's like someone hits rewind and it all starts all over again.

I know, I'm talking in circles....ya'll should really be used to that by now....lol.

Got some very unexpected news yesterday when Bob viisted his wound care Dr.  He wants to operate.....AGAIN!!! Seems this wound just does not want to heal and he thinks the reason is due to fat necrosis.  Bob had gastric bypass surgery a few years back and was left with a LOT of excess skin and the type of fat that can only go away by means of lipo or surgery.  So they want to go in and redo the tummy tuck he got a few months ago that has resulted in this latest bout with the abcess.  He is confident that if he can get all of that fat (he called it something but for the life of me I can't remember it) out of there and then sew him back up things will work this time. 

My question is, how many more "this times" are we going to have to deal with? UGH!!!

Of course I want things back the way they SHOULD be. I want our lives back and I want to put this behind us for good!! I want Bob to be healthy and happy and I want less stress on ME!

It's just that this was unexpected.......and so close to the holidays, which are stressful as it is with 5 kids and very little moolah.......

But I am gonna concentrate on the positives and the blessings in my life :)

And just keep on, keepin on!!

Can I get an Amen Sista?????

I'll be back tomorrow in a much better frame of mind AND my Scrap It With A Song reveal! Ohhhh and I still have halloween photos to share too!!!! :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that sucks girl :( I am sooooooooooo sorry :(

~Christina~ said...

I'm so sorry that you are having such a tough time right now. When it rains it pours! :( :( :( I truly hope clear skies are on the way for you guys xoxo