Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A few random things and going MIA for a bit!

Hello my scrappy friends!! I sure hope everyone is full of holiday spirit and cheer and enjoying themelves! I am super busy.......I just wanted to say hey to everyone and wosh you an early Merry Christmas just in case I am gone a while.......my computer up and died a few days ago.....totally sucks!!!! We are down to just Bob's computer which is super slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and really hard to work on.  So cross your fingers for me that I either get mine fixed or that Santa has mercy on me and gets me a new one!!!! So for now I am taking a big scrapping break......no more design teams or anything for a while :( I am gonna miss everyone sooooo much!!!! I'll be back tho.......count on it!!!!

I have been busying myself with Christmas prep....kids parties at school, bake swale for ROTC, shopping, making gifts....and testing out my new toy Bob got me for Christmas and let me have cuz he knew it would kill me to wait....A CRICUT!!!!! I am so in love with it!!!! So when I am back there will be LOTS of projects with goodies made from it :)

Also more great news.......and I have been holding onto this FOREVER!!!! My little button thingy is on the dead computer........lovely......but if you happen to check out the Holiday Sampler Issue of Scrapbook News and Reviews.......I have 3 layouts featured!!!!! YES!!! FINALLY I'M PUBLISHED!!!!! So exciting!!!

Hopefully  I will be back up and running soon.....this computer and I don't like one another.....and bob and i don't share computers well either....lol.

Just wanted everyone to know what was going on and why I may be gone a while!!! I will miss you ALL!!! Hope you have a beautiful Christmas!!! Peace, joy and love to you all!!

Tina

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Merry Christmas Tina!! Hoping you get a new computer! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emily said...

Merry Christmas!!! Fingers crossed that you have been a good girl and Santa gets you a new one!

Emily C

Denise said...

Merry Christmas Tina!! Hope your New Year rocks!

TonjiaT said...

hey congrats on the cool new toy!

I hope you can find a new computer to replace the one that croaked, we will miss you.

Fern said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being published!!!!! So happy for you!!! Hugs!!