Monday, December 27, 2010

Has everyone recovered from Christmas???

Oh my goodness....what a Holiday!!!  And I don't mean for that to sound as tho I mean it in a bad way!!!  I kinda thought (hoped) that after the holidays things would settle down but I am still trying to get things back in order.  The tree hasn't came down yet, I'm just kicking stuff out of my way to have a path to go thru the house!

I haven't had a LOT of time for scrapping or playing with my new toy.......My CRICUT!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!  I did make a couple of cards with it tho and I am so in love :)  But I think I did this page the eve before Christmas Eve.  Christmas Eve Eve I guess......lol.  I made this page using Creative Scrappers Sketch #134  It was SOoooo much fun to work with and I got to usew my new fun papers from Echo Park!!! I totally dig Echo Park!!!  I had tried ordering the "Wintertime" collection several times online and every single time it was sold out.  So a lot of you must love it as well!! But I found a really cool scrapstore near me called Scrappin In The City....actually they used to have a store right down the street but closed down......they are in downtown Knoxville in a totally gorgeous old victorian house!!  Bob drove me down there since I don't do well downtown.....lol. Awesome store....super nice owner....and all of my fave stuff!!!  I don't have to order online anymore!!! WOOOT!!  So the day I visited I bought the Echo Park Wintertime and some Jillibean Christmas Sprouts.  And i used them both on this LO :)

Here's the sketch....
and here is my take with that yummy Wintertime!!!  The photo is from Christmas 2009.....my 2010 photos will be printed Friday and I will be scrapping all weekend!!  Hopefully :)

Everything is Echo Park with the exception of the little reindeer, which I THINK is Paper Bliss.  I have had him for about 3 years...time to let him have his time to shine!!! And of course the Jillibean Sprout!

This page also works for the Final Challenge of the year over at The Scraproom.  Challenge #52 is to scrap a celebration, be it a birthday or a holiday or just a celebration of family :)  You really oughta heaed over and check it out cuz they have some BEAUTIFUL Bo Bunny goodies for the winner!!!!

I'm gonna leave ya with THIS YEARS group photo of the boys :)  If you are on Facbook you can see all of my Chreistmas Photos there...altho sooner or later they are all gonna show up here......lol .It's amazing how fast a year has flown by and how much they have grown :)


A Christmas miracle!! They all smiled and no one was injured during the photo op......lol.  OH!! and we had a white Christmas!!!! Sorta.....lol.

Back to cleaning I guess.......I told ya'll about my desktop computer croaking didn't I? Well, Santa brought me a laptop!! So the desk where we had the computer is my new temporary scrap space......sure beats the kitchen table!!! I have my little area all nicely organized but everything around it looks like crap......lol.  So, a cleaning I go!!! Take caree and hopefully I can pull another layout or 2 out of my hat this week!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!!! And the photo is tooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! LOVING IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Emily said...

What a difference a year can make! Your boys have gotten so BIG. I love your layout and the take on the sketch! I hope with your new computer and cricut you will be back to work on the design teams!

Emily C

Denise said...

You must have been very good this year for Santa to give you a lap top and Cricut! Love your layout and picure of your boys & you. Happy New Year Tina!

Fern said...

You go girl!! You must have been realllly good this year ~ a cricut and a laptop!! Woooohoooo!!! So happy for you... Your layout is fantastic and look how big your boys are!! They grow up waaaay to fast... and then sometimes we think not fast enough...lol Hugs!!