Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Unusually short post from me...hey, it happens!!!

Oh my gosh!! Have the holidays got everyone as behind and tied up as I am?  My blog has kinda taken a backseat lately to real world stuff.....trust me, I'd much rather be here!!!!!  I will say tho, that things are looking up!! I will post an update probably tomorrow (I also have a Scrap It With A Song Reveal I gotta get on tonight or tomorrow....EEEK!!!) A real quick thank you to those of you who have been keeping me in your thoughts and prayers...I'm tellin ya HE does listen!!!! :)

Ok, real quick I have a LO to share that I threw together this morning.  It's for Sketchy Thursday and The Creative Belli Blog!  I just adored this sketch, as I have most of them that have passed thru ST lately....I just hadn't had time to do them!!!  And I picked up some new goodies I was DYING to play with as well!!! We have a store here locally called, Scrapping In The City.  Used to be one right down the road from me but they closed down....apparently I am the only scrapper on this end of Knoxville????? And altho i did try, I couldn't single handedly keep them in business :)  But I FINALLY found the main location and went shopping this week.....I have GOT to take photos of thise place!!!  It's in a fairly historic part of town and in an old victorian house......LOVEEEEEEEEE at first sight!!!!  I didn't spend a lot this time...I did find Echo Parks Winter kit and picked up some Jillibean journaling sprouts...LOVE those too!!! And I used them on this layout :)

Here is the Sketchy Thursday Sketch
And I KNOW this is sooooooo last minute and I doubt I will win anything.....but I want to share my take anyway :)

Pardon the blurry photo.....It's wayyyyyy too cold for me to brave the below freezing temps just to get a photo taken......so the indoor light kinda messed with me.  But These are from last Christmas.....Brndon, Jacob and Jesse.  I used papers from Cosmo Cricket, and Echo Park. Alphas are from Echo park and Paper Studio, I have my Jillibean Sprouts on there, and I truely wish you could see this tree!! Its ALL glittery but doesn't show on camera.  It's a simple Ornament that I picked up in a box of 10 for $250 at walgreens.  I had thought they'd make a cute addition to cards and then decided to add it here as well.  I love the colors on this one and how it turned out.

As I said, this is also for the Creative Belli Challenge #106, Which is to create a project with Christmas Themed goodies.  I think a beautiful glittery tree counts :)

Thanks bunches for looking!! I promise I WILL get caught up!!!  Will be back either later tonight or in the morning with my SIWAS reveal!!! And I also have LOTS of good news to share with my blog family!!!!

Hugs n Stuff!
T

4 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love that tree on the page!! Great addition to it!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Tina!! I love love love that tree!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much babe for playing along with ST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jdmommy said...

A glittery tree sure does count! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!!

Kelly Massman said...

Love your layout! I've been so busy, I think I've only done one layout and a card or two since the end of October! Yikes!