Wednesday, December 29, 2010

With a heavy heart......

I "officially" resigned from Scrap It With A Song a couple of weeks ago but the announcement was just made today :(  No juicy details or drama...I loved EVERYWHERE there and still think it is one of the BEST challenge blogs on the web!!  Sometimes we just get too much on our plates and need a break.  I am thankful for the friendships I made, and the exposure to my own crafting ability (and sometimes inability....lol) the position brought me.  It wasn't an easy decision but anyone who knows me knows this has been a wild year......I just need to step back and let scrapping be fun again!!

Head on over there if you will and welcome the newest DT member.....I am SUCH a fan of hers that it's crazy!!! 

I'll still be here and there......I could NEVER give up scrapping after the outlet it has given me this past year.  I am preetty sure it has saved my sanity!!!  I just need to do it with no deadlines and pressure ya know?

In fact I have a couple of pages I will be sharing a bit later tonight.  I am still trying to figure out where one of the sketches came from at the moment......lol. 

3 comments:

TonjiaT said...

hey Tina, sometimes you have to just take a step back... take care, my friend.

Lisa Smith said...

I understand completely. I had to step down too with just too much going on. :) Sometimes we have to remember to slow down, at least I do. :) Take care.

Fern said...

Tina, I totally understand!!! Just remember you're scrapping to keep your sanity not loose it!! Take care of yourself and your family and I will be seeing you for sure!!! Hugs sweetie!!!