Friday, January 14, 2011

100 day challenge day 3

(a little sidenote, I had started this post yesterday morning with the intent of blogging thruout my day rather than trying to sit and do it all at once so some of this may sound out of context.  I had a very STESSFUL day so I never really finished this post,  Hopefully some sleep if I can ever get any, will help me think a little more clear and I can share some other things later today !)

Well the kiddies are back in school today!!! Did you hear my big ol WOOOOOT????? Prabably thought you were having an earthquake or something....lol.  I'm glad I have some peace and quiet today and I hate to complain but them going back on a Thursday has me so totally confused with what day it is.  So they go today and tomorrow, then its the weekend, then off AGAIN on Monday for MLK day.  No offense to the great MLK.......but I will be SOOOOOO happy when the schedule gets "right" again!!!!

Today is day 3 of the 100 day challenge.  I'm really having a lot of fun with this and hope ya'll enjoy reading them as much as do posting them........a little confession, I am a sucker for those email forwards that ask you a bazillion questions too......everytime I get one and I see the question at the bottom "who is the most likely to respond to this email" I see my name......lol  It's not that I have no life....I just like to read about other people and their interests.....thats the cool thing about blogging.  I know most of ya'll....even tho I don't. I just feel like I do because you share your craftiness with me, your dreams with me, troubles, and trials and family lives.

So todays question of the day is, "What is your favorite tv show"?  I don't watch much tv but I will NOT miss My Name Is Earl when its on!!! LOVEEEEEEEEE the show!!!! And I adore Joy....the trailer trash ex wife of Earl.....LOL.  She cracks me up.  And she comes right out and says a lot of the things I think but never say out loud...or usually don't.......lol.  She has a couple of my favorite lines ever too that are definately bumper sticker or tshirt worthy :)  The one that is totally me is "Im a people person Dammit!!!" LOL.   And every single episode makes me laugh out loud.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Heck girl...I wish we had a snow day...lol lol lol!!! Can you send some here! I want a day off! LOL!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TonjiaT said...

I hope your weather breaks soon, you guys have had a rough week!

I love "my name is Earl" too. I like Joys husband with the crazy afro!