Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Monday!!!

Hello my friends!!

It's been a busy busy weekend!!! We spent the weekend moving the boys bedroom from the basement to upstairs, I had bought the boys a bunk bed from Craigslist for $50 .  An OLD , REAL wooden one....weighed about a million lbs.....lol.  Well, turned out we were missing some hardware.  Lovely......so off to Ace we headed, purchased the needed hardware, and some 2 x 4's and plywood to make certain that Jacob won't fall thru like he did the metal one....lol.  So now it's nice and sturdy and EVERYONE wants to hang in their room.  Jesse is even wanting to ahve a sleepover.....needless to say his older brothers aren't too keen on the idea of Jesse spending the night with them....LOL.

So in the process of moving them I gave them what was going to be my scraproom.......I was upset until I realized there is SOOOOO much more room downststairs, thier old room was once an apartment and there is already storage options there for me......I just need to paint it and make it MINE!!!! bwhahahahahaha!!!

Only bad thing is all of my scrapping stuff is down there.....wahhhhhhh!!!  I have one box of scraps up here I can work with.....so we will see if any scrapping gets done this week.

But you know me......I had to get my crafty fix in!!!  I have seen so many amazing valentines wreaths and decor on various blogs......I am trying to pretty things up and fill up the space that all of my Christmas decorations left behind......everything loosk so bare and lonely!!!! So I decided to attempt a wreath!! And lo and behold I LOVE IT!!!!  Check it out........I'm so proud!!! :):)
Soooo easy to make!!! Just a foam wreath ring and cupcake liners!!! I used about 200 cupcake liners....I woulda liked to have filled it out more but I ran out of these kind of liners.  They were pink and white with little hot pink squares.  I just love the color variations that the designed cupcake liners gives!!!!  I still need a long length of ribbon to hang it with...but for now its resting on my front door :) 

I found a few crafty places online to share this so I am linking up with them today :)
1, Sumo's Sweet Stuff Market Yourself Monday
2. Craftomaniac
3. Dittle Dattle
4. Paper Issues
5. Do You Stack Up (pink challenge)

Kinda fun to do a little something different!! Thanks so much for looking!!! I'm off to do some cleaning and start on Valentines day teacher gifts......I'll be sure to share the cuteness :)

Hugs and blessings!!
Tina

18 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Wow this is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week - Denise

K-E Kreations said...

That is absolutely fantastic! I might have to give it a try myself. How did you attach the cupcake liners?

WencheP said...

WOW! What an amazing job! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Miranda said...

lovely wreath Tina,can't believe that you've used cupcakeliners, looks like petals to me

Thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

*Alison* said...

wow what a fun project.. Way to "Stack Up" and bring out the PINK in your creation.. Thanks for playing with us at www.doyoustackup.blogspot.com can't wait to see what you create next week..
HUGS
Alison
DYSU-Owner

Janna said...

pretty cool project, tina! thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at DYSU! janna

Peggysue said...

Your wreath sure looks full to me and very pretty! I'm sure the boys love it, ha ha. Thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge and hope to see you back...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyy WOW-ZERS woman...that wreath is AMAZING!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

princesskitten said...

oh wow - what a brilliant idea

kitten - DYSU team

Cassie said...

I love , love, love this!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues!! We featured you today!
http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/01/mmmcupcakes.html

Chrissy said...

What a fantastic wreath! Looks really bright, cheerful, and fun!

The Busy Bug said...

Beautifull! TFS. I'm giving away a Cricut Cartridge on my blog this week! Come on by and check it out! TFS. Bug Hugs :D

Gretchen said...

cupcake liners??!! WHAT!!!?? how cool is this!! :)

Jessica said...

love love love!

heartfelt living said...

What a fun idea. Your wreath is just lovely!

Crafty Creations said...

Wow!! Tremendous!!!
Damn - I wish I saw your post two hours ago!!
Now, I only had 24 liners...but I kept staring at them wondering what I could make from them!
Doh!!
Next time, I'll save them up!
Maria

Jackie said...

So clever Tina! Congrats on being featured at Paper Issues!!!

Lauren @ YoungNester said...

Looks great! I would love for you to link up to my Ten Buck Tuesday link party!

www.youngnester.blogspot.com