Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New blog look and....STUFF :)

Hello and Happy Tuesday!


I had an epiphany today.....no wait........actually it was 3 cups of really strong coffee...hehehe. So maybe it's just a caffienated thought.....ohhhhhh those can be dangerous!!!! :)


I decided to redecorate my blog this morning.....can you tell I am TOTALLY ready for Valentines day??? And not just cuz my birthday is the day after (hint, hint)!!! I love Valentines Day....hearts, the color red, Loveeeeeee :):), romance, conversation hearts, CHOCOLATE!!! I love everything about Valentines day.....and this year I am so inspired to decorate for it, much to the horror of the 6 male members of my house...bwahahahahaha!! Bless their hearts, they are dealing with my sudden love of pink.....lol.


So, another idea that hit me during my caffiene rush.......I am gonna share a tutorial a bit later for a project I am working on and will HOPEFULLY be completed later today. I really need to share my sweet and girly projects here because Bob and the boys are just staring blankly at my creations . Guys just don't "get it" do they?? But ya'll do, that's why I luv ya so much :)


So, my scrappy stuff is STILL in a mess, so I am working on other things right now for gifts. Please come back a little later today to see what I come up with using the stuff pictured below :)

Um, ignore the stain on my desk.......coffee mishap :):)

5 comments:

Karen said...

Your blog is so fun! Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.
karen@Pocket Full of Pink

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the new look!!! And HOW FUNNY... I know this year I won't forget your birthday as its the day that I can FINALLY file my taxes! LOL!! Darn new upgrades from that IRS place! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

The blog look is fun, and I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

Teresa Jaye said...

ooooooooo - girly cuteness!
Congrats on the pick at Paper Issues - everybody loves your pretty wreath!

TonjiaT said...

I LOVE the new look! I am always looking for a new look for my blog.. this one is adorable