Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scrap It With Your Scraps!! Scrap Fit workout #35!

Ok......this will be quick cuz I am on a deadline.....lol.

Scrapfits first challenge of tghe new year involves my personal resolution or goal....using your scraps!!!!  Ya'll know what a huge fan I am of this Little boy collection from Echo Park!!!  So I created this layout of Jesse using NOTHING but scraps.....except for the base :) 
I love. love, LOVE how this turned out!! Not only were you supposed to use scraps.....but there also had to be a mixed alpha title or something on it.  I have the 2 types that are included with Little man as well as thickers. And that white border you see is actually part of some product packaging that I used!  So I saved a piece of cardstock.....lol.

Thanks for looking!!!
T

9 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

Adorable page! I am right there with you about loving that paper line! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!

Kim said...

Love it! To Cute:)
~Kim

K-E Kreations said...

Love the page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love love this!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE that design!!! You rocked it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Very cute! I love that paper! I even have some, but I guess I'm hoarding it!

Missy Whidden said...

Soooooooooo cute!! I have little girls, so I am loving this little boy layout! Love those papers :)

meluv2scrap said...

What a fantastic LO!!

Fern said...

Tina, this is so stinkin' cute!! Love the paper, goes perfect with that super cute photo!!

And to answer your question about the canvas... the only thing I had to attach my paper to the canvas was super glue... I buy that stuff by the truck load... They really look at me strange at Home Depot.. but it's the only thing I use on everything except photos... most of the time I use a dot in every corner and then down the middle... I got mine over at stampbook.com for $9.97... Can you believe that... originally $34.99 or something close to that... Just thinking about that makes me mad... what a markup... but right now they say they are out of stock and will be getting some back in.. But for some reason, with that kind of markdown, I doubt it!! Hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas and I hope this year is a good one!! Take care gf!! Hugs!!!

scrappergrl said...

Oh wow, I am totally in love with your layout!! SUCH a great use of scraps and the mixed alpha title looks SO awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!!