Monday, January 31, 2011

ScrapFit Workout#36 Let's strip baby!!!

I'm scarin ya ain't I? :)

Well, it's true.......I am indeed naked under all of my clothes.....shhhhhhhhhh!!! Don't tell, it's a secret :)

I'm gettin in under the wire with this one......The workout this month over at Scrapfit is STRIP!! No stripper pole is required and don't expect anyone to try to put cash in your undies.....that would just be weirde considering this is a scrap challenge! DUH!!! Strips of paper.......we all have bits and pieces and scraps.....ScrapFit is challenging you (yes you! If you can do it, like....today!!) to use your strips.  The challenge criteria is to use strips from at least 2 different manufacturers and create a row or strip of embellishment.

So here is my go at it!


Apologies for the crappy photo....its cloudy here today so I did the best I could do.
I have strips of Echo Park, Cosmo Cricket and Sassafras Lass. The row of embellishment can either be my banner or the stip of words from tiny type that I added to the top.  Not sure yet I like this one.....it looks way better IRL than on here.  Stupid clouds....blah!!!

3 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

I am sorry to hear about your blah weather but your layout is great! So happy you could join us at ScrapFIT!

Kelly Massman said...

We're expecting 18" of snow here tomorrow! Hate that!! Anyway, looks like we used the same collection. Mine posts tomorrow! Great layout!

Teresa Jaye said...

Very Cute!