Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stuck?!

WOW! I can actually get in AND write in my blog!!!!!! Has anyone else had blogger issues? This thing was being a major pain yesterday as I was trying to post....like I don't have a million other things driving me crazy right now! Stupid Blogger!!!!

Well since I can get in I want to hurry up and post this layout I did for the FIRST Stuck?! challenge of the year! I'm bad about forgetting challenge deadlines and posting after the fact....um, like in my last post.....lol.  So I am on top of this one....I think....lol.  I'll be back with a post a bit later to update ya'll on this teenage dating drama thing I mentioned.....you will die!! Seriously!!  LOL

Anyway......as I said...Stuck has thier first sketch up for the year...and it appears to be an 8 x 10.  Now, I do realize that you can easily take an 8 x 10 sketch and do a 12 x 12 or whatever......but I thought I'd just try it as it is and see how I like it.  And.....the jury is still out.......lol.  On the one hand, there really isn't a lot of room on an 8 x 10.  And on the other, this was a pretty simple sketch with a lot of.......it makes me shudder.....white space!!!!!!!

So here is the sketch......
And here is my take....

I'm not sure I like it....not even sure I like working in 8 x 10.....lol.  But I do "heart" those Little Boy papers from Echo Park.....LOL. And I am kinda partial to the little boy in the photo too.....thats Jesse when he was a wee lil bean :)

Which reminds me.......I have a brand new baby cousin!!! Her name is Nevaeh Faith......photos will be in next post....which I will sit and type after the boys go to bed cuz its gonna be a LONGGGGGG one!!!!

Thanks for lookin!!!
T

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee that lo! LOVING the colors and that adorable photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TonjiaT said...

very cute tina! I havent had problems with blogger, I am surprised.

do you have snow yet?

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

It is a Wonderful layout and I love this Echo park range of papers they suit your little ones photo

Kim said...

I think this turned out Great! But I'm with you I don't like the white space, left on my page and I prefer 12x12 LO too!
~Kim

Kelly Massman said...

I think it's cute! Love the paper choice!

Chloe :-) said...

Fantastic takeon the sketch! GReat job, thanks for playing along at Stuck?! :-)