Monday, February 14, 2011

A couple or 2 or 3 Cards celebrating........what day is it again???

I'm joshin ya!!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! Even if you don't have a valentine keep this in mind....I wub ya!!!! I do!!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday! Me....I am cleaning the house, doing laundry and all that other SuperMom type stuff. And it is such a beautiful spring like day here today too.,...I have my door open and the drapes pulled so I can see the sunshine!! It's about time she showed up!!

My weekend was busy!!!  Actually just yesterday.  Spent ALL day at the Mall getting Brandon glasses so he can see 3 feet in front of him again.  I think it was Thursday....Jesse sat on his head and from there the story gets a little fuzzy....all I know is his glasses were totally mangled.  So we got to one of the, AHEM....."one hour" places yesterday at noon when the opened.  Didn't get seen until 2 but from there it went really quick......got his exam, glasses picked out and roamed the mall for about and hour or so and then at 4 pm they were ready!! Jesse was givin a stern talking to about NOT sitting on peoples heads, ESPECIALLY if they are wearing glasses.....lol. 

And over the weekend my car officially said "I can't take it anymore!!!"  A blown, or cracked head gasket.....UGHHHHHH!! No clue how much its gonna cost EXACTLY......all I know is if it's over $5 bucks I'm in trouble. LOL....Here's hoping my mechanic neighbor cuts me a good deal!!!

I have a couple of cards to share with you today!! Well actually 3!!

First up is the card my 15 year old is giving to his g/f :) I had to take it away from him so I could photograph it.....and he followed m around like he was my shadow to make sure I didn't read what "sweet nothings" he wrote inside.....lol.

Using FTL #127 from Clean and Simple Stamping


A couple of different Basic Grey collections went into that one and I was tickled I finally got a chance to use those woolies!!!!

Entered at:
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C74 HEARTS!



And the next 2 are from the Sketchathon going on this month over at My Sketch World! A new sketch for either a card or a LO are up every single day this month!!

Sketch #4
Basic grey, bazzill, sharpie pen, cosmo cricket tiny type and those cute little bugs are wooden, got them in the valentines section of Hobby Lobby.  I turned the sketch over on it's side :)

Entered at : The Pink Elephant Be Mine!
Sketch #8
This one is all Basic Grey....I added an extra colored rectangle on these and offset them a bit to give it some ooomph!
Entered in the following challenge:
Cupcake Craft Challenges: "I love you" challenge is to use a heart.

I have a LO I am HOPING to get the journaling done on and share later as well!!!
Thanks for looking and have a great Monday!

Tina

4 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

super cute cards! good thing Valentine's comes around once a year so you can get your girly on!
I started off strong with My Sketch World but haven't been able to keep up. Hopefully I'll get a couple more done and maybe win a prize - hope you do to!

Shelly said...

Great cards! Gorgeous creation for our "I {heart} you" challenge! Such pretty colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly :)

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful card, the hearts are just wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Wonderful cards!! Thank you so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT