Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hey mom? Mommy? Mama?? MOMMMMM?? MOMMYYYYYY??

Right off the bat I am gonna tell ya............I am havin a stinky kinda night!!!  I have sat here for about an hour working on this blog post and somehow hit the delete button.......POOOF!!

(beats head against the wall!!!)

So, rather that even attempt to give you a recap, I am just gonna share my projects.  Cuz I'm mad.....lol.  I'll update you on life as I know it tomorrow......surely I will stop swearing by then!!!!

First up.....I did a LO!! Yup!! GO ME!!!
I had a pretty amusing story about this photo Of Jesse.......but POOOF!!! Gone!! Grrrrrrr!!!!!! I used Echo Parks A Walk In The Park.  I heart Echo Park!!  I heart the banner stickers, the tree patterned paper, flowers, kite....I heart it all!!! I had to mix and match the Jillibean corrugated alphas for the title but I like how it worked out.

I'm sharing this over at Cupcake Craft Challenges Up in the air (kite) plus green (the green is obvious) and at Crazy 4 Challenges Tree (tree patterned paper)

And because I am finally over my fear of cards and really digging making them........this one is for CPS 109
Bazzill basic base and black strip, everything is from Echo Park (did I tell ya I heart Echo Park???) Be Mine.
Also sharing at 365 cards keep it simple.

So there ya have it...short and sweet....sorta. 

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Y'all are super!!!!
Tina

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry love that you are having a bad night!! I loveeeeeeeee the lo and the card!!! Loving the mixed alphas and the banner on the lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Love your LO. It's really beautiful. Love the embllies and colors you used. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Journal

sari said...

What a gorgeous Lo with such sweet photos & details! The card with the sentiment is very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/sari

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Your layout is fab ! Love the colours and the embellies ! Good luck !

Silke Ledlow said...

Bless your heart Tina...I hate when that happens!!! Ask me how I know...LOL!!!!
I'm glad you took the time to repost because your scrap page is the BOMB..what a sweet layout! I really love the awesome tree DP and the cool banner on the side! Your card is beautiful too! Thank you so much for playing the C4C with us this week...hugs ~S~

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love the scrap page--green is my fav. Also, I love Echo Park and need to get back over to Hobby Lobby and snag some. They have Walk in the Park and another line...Home Sweet Home? or something like that for 9.99 and with a 40% off this week...it's a deal.

Great card too! Keep 'em coming!

Stephanie said...

Oh how I love me some Jillibean Soup!!! Those corrugated alphas look super duper, especially with that kite & pennant! How fun :)