Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just some Tuesday Ramblings :)

Nothing crafty to share today :( So far anyway.........

I do have the beginnings of a super cute card........well, the card I am lifting is super cute........I, on the other hand, am stuck! Boy I hate when that happens!! I'm used to sitting and staring at blank paper and trying to conjure up an idea, but never have I lost focus mid project........my brain musta finally short circuited!!!  I knew it was just a matter of time :)  Maybe it is rebelling against me telling me I'm a scrapper, not a card maker......lol.  I have really neglected my scrapping this past month.  I have a ton of sketches and challenges I want to do but the card making is just totally addictive........and quick.......usually........lol.

Keep us in your thoughts today please! I have to take Bob a little later in the afternoon for some injections into his back.  He has really been in a ton of pain lately and kinda caught in a catch 22 of sorts.......he is almost totally healed from the stomach wound we have been dealing with for the past 2 years.......and since he isn't tethered to any equipment or anything now he is getting out and about and doing more of what he used to do :)  While this is awesome news......he does suffer from degenerative disc disease in his back....so more movement means more back pain.......and time for another round of shots!!!  These are pretty routine and it's just an in and out procedure BUT I have learned to not take anything for granted over the past 2 years!! Seriously!!

I also have a sick kiddo home today........East Tennessee springs are a booger for anyone with allergies.  I think I read somewhere once that our state was in the top ten worst places for people with allergies.  Lovely!!!  So what started out with Brandon as simply allergy sneezing and wheezing, has progressed into what is most likely an upper respiratory infection.  So he is home with me today and still snoozing....which is how I know he is truly sick......lol.  He is usually the first one up in this house.

I scored some totally cute bird feeders at Dollar Tree over the weekend for a buck each :):)  They are hanging in this huge pine tree in the front yard and are turning out to be one of those "it seemed like a good idea at the time" kinda things.  I have some blue jay  bullies feeding from it that are running off the robins and cardinals.  Seriously.......the other birds get around it and they attack them.....geeeze!!!  I'm thinking they must have a nest nearby.....last summer blue jays nested in our gutter right over the front door.  Every single time I went out I got dive bombed.......lol.  What a terrible way to go.....pecked to death by a blue jay....lol.

I was scanning my blog reader a bit ago and came across a post titled "How to Make A Dog Dress"  Really??? A Dog Dress??? I'm thinking of borrowing my neighbors very hyperactive boxer/great dane mix and doing a "How to Make Your Dog Sit For you To Make a Dog Dress" LOL.........it IS a female so the humiliation level will  be kept to a minimum........

For the dog that is........lol.

Y'all have a great day!  Maybe I can get this card done tonight and share!

Hugs!
Tina

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh I hope everything goes well today for hubby and hope son feels better! AZ is BAD for allergies too... we have NO really COLD season...sooooooo stuff GROWS all year long! Not good at all for allergy sufferers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marlene said...

Hope your kiddo feels better soon, chica!

Thank you for stopping by my blog....muchly appreciated....and I'm glad you're enjoying the freebie sentiments!