Friday, March 18, 2011

Real quick Layout :)

Helllooooo People!

Finally it's Friday!!!!! WOOOT!! WOOOOT!!! And oh my gosh it is so pretty here! We have been blessed with such awesome weather the past couple of days.  And nice weather means the kids have been playing outside :) Which means mama is in a much better mood!!! 

I haven't had a lot of creative time the past couple of days.  I seem to have spring fever as well. If not for the allergies , this would be my favorite time of year!  I packed up a couple of the boys with me yesterday and we went shopping for paint for my scrap room.  Came home empty handed....well,  not empty handed.....that's not how i shop.......lol.  But I didn't get what we went for....but no scrappy stuff either!! I was good :):)

Wednesday my ex step dad came from Ky to visit the boys and we took a trip to CiCi's for pizza.  He also gave them each $20 in spending money so of course, they had to spend it.  Jesse gave me his to order a wrestling ring online for him. Steven and Jacob went in together and got a couple games for the xbox.  They are watching for the UPS man as we speak cuz it's supposed to be delivered today. And I bought them a checkers game..  Can you believe we didn't even own a checkers set? Sad!! And the set I bought was even sadder....seriously.  The board was super flimsy.  I told them I would break down and make them a board.  So that is what I will be doing this weekend I guess. Brandon spent his moeny on junk food.  Lovely :)

So let's see.....we went to Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, Sonic (for happy hour drinks) and Ace Hardware yesterday.  i did get some cheap paint from the "opps" shelf, and a sample of the color I "think" I want to paint my room.  I was going for red but am coming back down to earth now and thinking something in a neutral so I can do my decor in red and black and switch it out when I get sick of it.  And face it....I'm a woman......it won't take long before I want to redo it.....lol.

Ohhh....and Matt's Dr's appt from Tues..........we got sent back home......lol.  He did really well tho...mostly cuz it was pretty much just a ride over and a ride back.....lol.  But I got in there and gave them my paper work and his insuracne card....and they don't accept his insurance.  WAHHHHHHH!!!  So I am in teh process iof getting that taken care of. Something all the time huh?????

OK, on to my LO.....this booger took me 2 days to do!!! Seriously!!! Mainly because I couldn't find my Prima......lol.  I have this one HUGE beautiful lacy Prima flower I wanted to use......and I found it after I made other arrangements.  See? This is why I need my scrap room finished!!! But I still like how it turned out :)

And I used my brand new goodies I won from Bo Bunny's blog!!!


Timepiece!!!!! And let me tell you.....it is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't bare to cut into the clock die cut.  I have a really cool project idea in mind for it tho :) They generously sent me one of each sheet and those awesome brads! If you have'nt seen this collection in person yet you are really missing a feast for the eyes!!


 So I used the Sketch over at Stuck?!?
And here is my LO featuring Neveah!!! My boys are really givin me a hard time for scrappin her so often......lol.  But I love this photo, I can't help it :)
I used Bo Bunny Timepiece, some prima flowers, Cosmo Cricket tiny type, the chipboard letters are Crate Paper, they were pastel green but I inked them brown to match my LO, and I did the same w3ith the paper doily. Isn't it sweet????

I'm also sharing over at Scrap Whispers where the challenge was to use a portrait type photo. 
And My Time To Craft: where the prompt is Keys.  One of the papers has lots of keys on it :)

It's nice to have my scrappin mojo back! :):)

But I'm not givin up on the cards!!

Y'all have a great friday!
Tina


9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer about the insurance! I hate when that happens! I love love love the lo! I loveeeeee that photo and the Timepiece collection is GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Teresa Jaye said...

OH, Tina, this is just gorgeous - love how everything is sepia, really makes the picture stand out.
And your cards are really turning out cute, too!

TonjiaT said...

Happy Friday to you Tina! glad to hear you guys are getting good weather, its about time for Spring, right?

Have a great weekend, send those kiddos OUTSIDE...

Sandi Cl~ said...

Gorgeous page .. love that BB collection. I hear you on doing simple pages .. that is all I can crank out right now! Too much on the agenda!

Kelly Massman said...

Lovely layout!

patriziawithaz said...

This is a gorgeous LO Tina and so lovely to see it at MTTCC this week. I hope we see you again soon x

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous Tina - love the vintage look on your LO! Hope all the goodies from UPS arrived...I had UPS deliveries delayed this week. Hopefully that didn't happen to your boys as well!

Chrissie said...

Wow fabulous creations!
Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC this week with these super projects!
Chrissie

Georgina said...

congratulations on your win and what a brilliant layout! thanks for playing scrapwhispers