Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blog candy give-a-way!!

Yup, I am still among the living! Still dealing with a lot of pain issues with my neck so I have been a little scarce......but I am still reading even if I'm not posting!! And check this give-a-way out!!!
http://scrappyjandesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-second-blogoversary-to-me-and-you.html
She is celebrating her 2nd blogaversary!!!! Head over and congratulate her and see whatcha gotta do to win these goodies......I just love those little tickets!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry love that you are in pain!! :( I hope you feel better soon! And wanted to make sure you knew that you don't have to do a 2-pager for Sketchy Thursdays... you can just do a one-pager! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Fern said...

YUMMY!!!! TFS! I hope you get back to your old self soon!!!!!!!! Hugs!!

TonjiaT said...

dont worry about blogging, just take care of your arm and neck!

You said CANDY! Now I want Candy. LOLOL