Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Celeste needs 3 followers to hit 700!!!

Can we get her there???

YES WE CAN!!! (I'm even decked out in Bob the Buildre gear, don't make me upload a youtube video!!!!)

She is so close......help her out? head over and become a follower and or spread the word.......she has candy too!!! The calorie free, cavitie free no smudge, smear, melting or making your ass big kind!!!

Opps did I just say that out loud? Um....hurry QUICK....to her blog!!!! Before it gets worse.......
http://touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com/2011/04/almost-to-700.html

3 comments:

Celeste said...

You are awesome.... thank you so much for posting this for me.... we are one away.... whoooo hooooo

JustYolie said...

ROFLOL!!! Love your post....Celeste sent me!:) I'm now a follower.

Celeste said...

Hey I have a special prize for you on my blog.....