Saturday, April 30, 2011

Creative Scrappers 152

Guess whoooooooooooo!!!!  Yup it's me!

Again :)

I won't stay gone long enough for anyone to miss me will I? LOL

I am a girl on a mission tonight......I have mucho mojo!!! And um, no that's not on the five dollar menu at Taco Bell.....I wish it were!!!!!!  Every once in a while I get in the zone......unfortunately I am on a deadline....this month has went by way too fast....I'm still trying to get some last minute challenges taken care of.  This will probably be the last one for tonight.  But then again the last time I was like this I couldn't sleep because I laid in bed thinking about layouts.......yeah I know.  Weird.  Totally weird.  I need a support group.......maybe a 12 x 12 step program.....hahahahaha!!! I kill me :)

OK......on to Creative Scrappers sketch 152........times a wastin!

I loved this sketch and I love this layout as well.  I'm liking more of my own layouts lately.....that can only be a good thing since I am hyper critical of anything I create.

The sketch....
Adorable :)

And speaking of adorable........one of my adorable, sweet children (minus the duct tape I mentioned earlier.......lol) This is Brandon...also on Easter.  For some reason The Easter Bunny thought it would be really cool to get the boys kites. That lasted about 2 hours........and they never even got em off the ground.  And thought it was really lame that there were no batteries and they actually had to move to get the kite up in the air.........geeeze. 


Why this is kinda blurry I have no clue.  I was getting tired of the white card stock so I chose to go with my second favorite....KRAFT!! And I love how these MME Little Robot's pop against it.  I just free handed the kite and added the papers and some kraft twine and then tied ribbon around it to look like a real kite....kinda cute huh? :) 

Card stock base is Jillibean Soup and the plain side of something or other that I have had forever.  Also used Bazzill Card stock, MME papers, AC buttons, Sassafras Lass blossoms, Echo Park stickers and alphas, and Letterman Thickers. 

So there ya have it!

Thanks for puttin up with me today :)
Tina

6 comments:

Kim said...

thankyou so much for visiting my blog, your work is lovely....

Elizabeth said...

Love your pops of color on this sketch, you rocked it!
e.

Kelly Massman said...

This is really great! I love the kite, flowers and buttons!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love that kite and the buttons and the title is PERFECT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sandy Ang said...

Love how you use different strips and blocks of patterned papers against the kraft. Thanks for coming by and leaving me your Tool tip.

Everyday Mom Ideas said...

I love this page! The color combo is fantastic! I love what you did with the layout!