Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hoppy Easter Eve and another XOXO Layout!

Hello everyone!

Another short post..........still trying to get things in shape and ready to go for tomorrow.  I thought with the kids being gone today I would get more done but they came home early on me and totally screwed up my entire schedule....darn them!! :)  It was soooo quiet until the whole crowd got together and I have been on systems overload ever since and very, VERY crabby!!  All they seem to wanna do is fight....UGH!  Can somone please tell me how long this lasts with teenage boys? 

I did manage to get a cake baked and frosted, made a batch of rice krispie treats and have most of the prep work done for tomorrow.  So, fingers crossed, tomorrow will be MUCH better!!!

In between referring fights, cooking, laundry and a nervous breakdown.....I managed to take on another scraplift challenge at XOXO!  They ahve some WONDERFUL inspiration over there this month, if you haven't checked them out yet you should!!!

This time around I chose this layout by Lisa Harrolle. 
How awesome is that???? The colors pulled me in but I decided to switch it up and do a girly LO......I still had a few of the smaller photos of my baby cousin Nevaeh that I had printed so I figured I may as well scrap em.....again.......lol.  Cut me some slack, I have 5 boys.....screapping girl LO are few and far between in this house!! And I am sending this one to Tonya to put in her book.  They live in Ohio and this little princess may be all grown with a baby of her own before I meet her.  So I wrote a little note in my journaling about how special she was to her mama......Tonya went thru a LOT before she finally concieved and as you can imagine, Nevaeh is gonna be a bit spoiled :)

Here's my lift, using Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park's Be Mine and Thickers in a font called Lullabye.  Ohhh and some buttons and ribbon. :)


I like Lisa's way better!! But this isn't so bad, for a girl LO (wink) LOL

Everyone enjoy your Holiday tomorrow. Enjoy your time with friends and family and remember the reason for Easter :)

Toodles!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Welllllllllll let's see... my baby brother is 37 and still argues all the time with me.. so sorry love... can't give you much hope there! lol! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and those photos! Happy Easter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

karenw said...

This is gorgeous, as good as Lisa's!!

Have a great Easter, ours is just about over with, lovely weather, very good for the easter egg hunt.

xxx

Karyn Bernard (French Charming) said...

Happy Easter Sweet Friend! Your layouts are so gorgeous! Love the colors and the banner in the first layout is so cute. Thank you for your words of comfort and for always being there no matter how long I've been away from blogland...I truly appreciate and adore you!

xoxo
Karyn

Kelly Massman said...

Lovely layout! I also wanted to say that it was fun seeing your layout featured on SCT's site! :-)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous layout! I may scraplift that layout for a card.

~Christina~ said...

Those are awesome!!!!!

Stephanie said...

What a great take on the sketch & what a sweet baby girl!! They'll love this page when you send it :)

Khristen said...

Great lift, adorable pics :) Thanks for joining us at XOXO

Cheryl said...

great lift of a great layout! thanks for playing along at XOXO! Cheryl (Lipstick Chick at XOXO)

KateB said...

wonderful lift of one of my favorites this month! Loving all the ECHO for sweet baby girl!

Thanks for popping by to play!

(Lipstick chick Katherine xoxo)

Lindsey said...

Lisa's is soooo cute, right? We raved about it before it was posted!

Yours is just as cute! I love the layout turned black, white & pink.

Neveah - is Heaven backwards, right? Love it!

xoxo