Friday, April 22, 2011

Playing along with The Scraproom

How are y'all this Good Friday? I have been so lost today because it seems like a Saturday......mentally I have been running a day ahead all week.  Which is actually kinda funny because the LO I have to share  I actually created for 2 challenges........and guess what? Yup! I missed one of em!!! LOL.  So I'm either a day ahead or a week behind.......story of my life I guess :)

This weeks sketch at the Scraproom........another grid/color blocking type LO.  And with everyone being all green and stuff today I decided to use this sketch to give me a hand with my scrapbusting :) 

Also linking up to The Studio Challenges Blog where one of the challenges this month is to scrap playtime :)
I changed it up a little bit and I'm tellin ya, I think this is one of my favorite layouts!! It also happens to be one of my favorite photos of Jesse.........he is just too stinkin cute sometimes and I really love his exhuberence...... Seeing life thru a childs eyes is an incredible thing :)

I used some of my Echo Park scraps......I "THINK" that these are mostly from A Walk In The Park and  Sweet Summertime.......plopped it all down on a white sheet of American Crafts , and added some Thickers......did the hokey pokey and turned it all around........
And THATS what it's all about!!!!

Admit it........now that's stuck in your head!!!! bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

I added a think line of bright yellow sharpie around the edges just to be doing something........

By comparison this is a pretty short post.......what can I say, it happens!  C'mon back tomorrow, my bigger boys are gonna all be gone for the day (even Bob) so I am gonna be baking and scrapping my lil ol heart out!!

Thanks for visiting!
Tina

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Your layouts are such an inspiration - really - LOVE them.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and I'm glad you're enjoying the freebies!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love that photo and the design!! And hehehehehe... hokey pokey... you know, I hear that is really what its all about! Happy Easter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

karenw said...

Gorgeous Tina, I can see why you like this lo so much.But hokey pokey, thanks, I really didn't need that in my head...

We have a hol on tues as well so it will feel like sunday half way through the week, I will be completely lost...

xxx

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is a fabulous layout! Love it!

Anna said...

Lovely layout, nice summery papers and love the title on the side! Thank you very much for playing along with us at the Studio!

Kelly Massman said...

Cute! Love the paper!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I spent Friday thinking it was Saturday too! LOL When my husband is home it mixes my days up. Love your take on the sketch!