Friday, May 20, 2011

Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge

Hello friends!

Tryin to keep this super short because I am off to get the kjids from school here in a few minutes.  I'm still not feeling the best but I did try to motivate myself to do something scrappy today.  I have had an extreme rash of good luck and all week I have been getting goodies in the mail from NSD :):):) Gotta love that!!

So REAL QUICK (I am repeating this mantra to myself over and over, we all know I can get long winded!!) I wanna share what I just pulled together for the Bo Bunny Sketch challenge! I don't often get all flower happy and stuff with my layouts but this one is an exception.

This is the sketch....

And here is my take......
Yup...a little different for me and not my normal style at all!  With the exception of the tiny type from cosmo cricket everything you see I have won within the last month or so :):)

I used Bo Bunny's Time Piece, the giant "Life" is from K and Co. All the Prima, petaloo, the envelope, the memory thingy behind the envelope, the butterfly and key all came from my NSD winnings at Frosted Design.  They did indeed spoil me and I was not about to hoard all that beauty!! I drooled over it for a day or so then wiped it off and and stuck it this LO....LOL.

I have hidden journaling in the envelope and on the Memory thing.....And that photo is a very young me.......about 15 I think???? Certainly no older than that......I remember being mad because my mother wanted to have us matching and made me wear that horrendous ruffled top....YUCK!!! And the super big glasses too....sighhhh. 

Well thanks for looking!!! Hopefully I will have more scrappy stuff to share this weekend cuz I am gonna try to get my scrap on!!!

have a great day!
Tina

1 comment:

Paper Studio Instructor(s) said...

Just a quick note to let you know you are Paper Studio's Prize Winner for today! See the announcement on our Facebook page, or just send us your addy and we will get your prize shipped out to you!