Saturday, May 14, 2011

A couple of layouts to share.

Is this thing on?(taptaptap)
Can you hear me?
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?????

Well, good ol blogger seems to be back to normal!!!  Yayyyyy!  So how did you spend your down time from blogger? I was forced to actually get some house work done......lol.  My kids were thrilled to have clean clothes to wear! And when I was done with that I scrapped and I facebooked......lol. 

Leanne posted her final sketch today for the 14 days of sketches at Delightful Inspiration.  I haven't really even made a dent in them yet.....I really hope I can complete all of them!!  If you haven't been over to check it out yet you really should.  And there is still lots of time to play along and I hear she has an AWESOME prize she is gonna award one of the lucky participants!!!!  Each sketch earns you an entry.  Finish all 14......14 entries in the giveaway!!  Can't find time to do but a couple? That's OK....you will get a couple of entries.....simple stuff :)

I have 2 of her sketches to share and I have combined them with a couple of challenges. So let's get cookin shall we?

First up is sketch #4


This is Brandon when he was about 4 or 5. He thought he was just the coolest wearing that bandanna......lol.

I combines Echo Park's Little Boy and Summertime papers and used American Crafts Thickers.  I don't do white space so I cluttered it up with the stickers and these cute little pinwheels......just stick a button on them and they are ready to go!!  The challenge this week at Design Dollies is folding....my folds aren't real elaborate but I DID have to fold to make the pinwheels :) :)

Next up is sketch 10.........yeah, totally did them out of order....opps :)

=
This one gave me the hardest time.  After I walked away from it a bit it came together really quick!

I LOVE this one!!! Halloween a few years back....Spidey is Brandon and that cute scarecrow is Jesse. I stepped out of my comfort zone a bit and actually stamped on this layout....a FIRST!! GO ME!!!! See the edges? I just inked the edges with a huge grid stamp from American Crafts (Big Lots......a buck!!!)  I used Echo Park yet again here......this is their Halloween line and I actually went with this for the chevron paper cuz there is a challenge over at Moxie Fab World to create a project using a chevron design. Chic Chevron Challenge!! (doncha luv that name!!!!)

And I had sooo much fun with the stickers!!!! I added some for the title but I don't remember what they are....they are paper with peel n stick backs.  Base is American Crafts, as are the buttons.  Ribbon is from my stash :)

That's all I got today!  My neck is giving me fits so I don't know if I will get any crafting done or not.  We'll see!

Yall have a great night!!
Tina

9 comments:

Scrapamum said...

Great work Tina!!! I was actually going to do a layout with pinwheels for the challenge than opted out and went with a card.
Loving your creations!!! Thanks for playing along with the Design Dollies.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo love love love these! I loveeeeeeee how you did the title on that first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sandy Ang said...

I can see why you love alphas. What a great way to mix and match them on your LO ! Love how adventurous you are with colour.

wendipooh13 said...

great pages!!! LOVE the pinwheels and the Echo Park on the top page!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with the Dollies!!!!

Kim said...

Great pages!!
~Kim

KarenB said...

It's always fab to see your stuff at the Dollies :) I love those pinwheels! I've also been doing a few of Leanne's sketches, but only have two finished so far.

Emily said...

These are so cute! I love your pictures.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Fun stuff! I hope you are doing well! I got super busy with kid stuff and then got sick. Ugh. My google reader is packed!

Cath said...

Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Chic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)