Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pink n Green And OHHHHH So Happy!!! Delightful Inspiration May Sketch Challenge :)

Someone please call a Dr.......I must be running a fever.  I have scrapped a layout using PINK of my own free will....no gun to my head, no color challenge, and it's a boy layout no less.

I have lost my mind!!!!

But looking at it makes me happy :)

For the next couple of weeks over at Delightful Inspiration,, LeeAnne will be posting a sketch a day and she wants everyone to join her in catching up on those photos!!! By now I am sure everyone has gotten their Easter photos back, and we ahve Mother's day on Sunday........lots going on!! She already has the first few up so play along with the ones you like.....she will be doing a prize at the end of the 2 weeks (she she sends great happy mail...I can attest to that!!!) and for every sketch you get an entry in the draw......do 4 of em....4 entries! Easy!!!  To be honest I dunno if this one is included......I DO know it is the monthly sketch challenge........she has one every month :)  And I am tickled I have a monthly sketch out of the way in the first week of the month...GO ME!!!

Here is the sketch....
Lots of room to play and make it your own!!!

I pulled out a photo of Jesse from last summer....and he is gonna flip when he see's I used pink......LOL.  He is all boy and won't even drink out of a pink cup.  But while I was digging looking for my Jillibean Soup Corrugated alphas (which are STILL MIA!!!) I found the cutest chipboard flower with pink in it......So I went with it and came across Pink Thickers that I bought in a grab bag from Marshalls.  All of the colors together look more springy to me then girly.......of course I COULD be trying to rationalize......lol.  But I love it all together and it makes me smile :):):)
I think it's adorable!!!

I used papers from My Minds Eye, matted the photo with white AC stock, The chippy bits are Pebbles, yellow tiny type from Cosmo Cricket (I repeated the word "happy" in a circle) AC buttons, Making Memories Brad,  and Pebbles pink candy dots on the "Cutie Pie" chippie. The heart is glittered.

Thanks for lookin!!!! I'm trying to knock out another LO or so before I have to get the boys!!!

 ,

6 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous LO!! :-) Thank you for playing along with my 14 days of sketches. :-)

Kelly Massman said...

Too cute!

Reeja Roo said...

I love pink and green! You're quite the little scrap booker - something I never got into, but definitely admire.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this one! I love pink, green, circles and buttons!

patti west said...

Love your lo!! Your sweet photo, fun title work and fab colors all caught my eye!! Awesome stuff! :)

Sue said...

This is great Tina. You're right. It looks springy, not girlie. Great job. I love the details. I love how you created the circle with the tiny alphas.