Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sweet peach Anniversary sketch

EEEK!!! This almost slipped by me...I thought I had a few more days but today is the day to get these in!!!!

Sweet Peach Crop Shop celebrated their first anniversary this past month and had tons of awesome challenges to play along with  Here is one of the sketches by Liz Chidester...
.  I dug thru some older photos and scrapped this on from last year of Jacob's Navy JROTC ball. All the kids took a group photo and this was Jacob's very first formal....he was quite a site in his dress uniform :) 
I absolutely LOVE these MME Meadowlark Papers!!!  I got them in a MME grab bag I purchased from Scrapbook Steals.  Not something I would have picked out under normal circumstances but I really love how they work in this layout.  I used alphas from Echo Park's Be Mine as well as the little note card I journaled on. Flowers are Prima and buttons are just stash goo

Thanks for looking!!!
Tina

4 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Pretty!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FAB! I loveeeeeeeee that photo and all those YUMMY flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Awesome! You're rocking the layouts lately!