Sunday, July 31, 2011

Creative Scrappers #163

Very quick post cuz I wanna get it posted before midnight or I may turn into a pumpkin!!!!

Creative Scrappers Sketch #163......  LOVIN the grid!!!
And this is my first time ever using anything from Websters Pages......I think I am in love!!!!! I was RAK'd these beautiful papers some time back and couldn't bare to cut into them.  I finally did and I love the result. You can't go wrong with a grid :)
Title is kinda hard to read over the houndstooth pattern.....You Are So Beautiful :)  Lettering courtesy of Thickers and Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type, Basic Grey Bloomers, K and Co odds and ends, and feathery, shimmery Prima fkower completes the list. The little bit on the one side is actually a tag you can pull and read the journaling.

Thanks for looking!!
Tina

4 comments:

karenw said...

I am the same with websters, always pick them up, admire them and put them back - I can't cut them...

gorgeous page Tina, lovin the grid x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photo and that grid design!! :):):):):):):):):)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gosh, your layouts are gorgeous!

anazelia said...

love love love your take on that sketch. fabulous.