Sunday, August 28, 2011

Awesome candy alert!!!!

Hola crafty peeps!!!

I'm catching up with what my bloggy friends have been up to today....or at least trying too :)  And I came across Amy Duff's awesome blog......yeah, I am not following nearly enough blogs ...I need a couple thousand more!!! Bit seriouslky, her blog is absolutely beautiful and she is crazy talented......so even if you aren't interested in winning some killer scrappy goodies check her out, I was UH-MAZED!! (That is East Tn speack for amazed in case you're wondering)

She is celebrating 500 blog posts with some beautiful stuff she wants to give away.  Congrats Amy!!!! And just lookie at the loot......
Now..........wipe the drool from your chin and go visit :)
http://papertrailsleaver.blogspot.com/2011/08/eeek-500-posts-giveaway.html

No comments: