Saturday, August 20, 2011

EEEK!!! A whole week has passed?

School is kicking my tail.....and I am not even a student!!!!  Today is gonna be a fairly short n sweet post.  We have some celebrating to do ........ because it's Jesse's birthday!!! My sweet baby boy has turned 7 years old!!!! Yeah....I had him when I was like, 13!!! I  dunno who the heck these other kids are who keep calling me mom......they followed me home one day and, well, there ya have it!!!

Spent the better part of the morning getting school shoes for a couple of the boys and picking up some last minute birthday party stuff....we are going to have a cookout and it will be fabulous even tho it's 100 degrees!!!  Before I share a completed project with you......here's the birthday boy!!
LOL......yeah he doesn't look happy but it's because the sun is in his eyes and the poor lil guy has a wicked sinus infection right now and the sun was really hurting his head and eyes!!!  And ignore the clutter on my patio...I do have children ya know.....and they were having a chair match or something earlier.....

OK....remember that Halloween mini I shared a week or so back? I finished it!!!! Ton's of photos comin up....here's the front :)
The back :)
inside part 1 :)

inside part 2 :)

Taggies :)
There ya have it....excuse the shoddy photography......I didn't really feel up to editing all of those photos.....lazy, lazy, lazy!!!!

I used MOSTLY Echo Park but also goodies from Glitz, American Crafts, Reminisce and K and Co.  And LOTS of scrap ribbon and ric rac from my stash.

I'm linking up at the following awesome Challenge Blogs!!
1.Lasting Memories Layout Challenge: Try something new......this is my first mini!!
2.The Paper Variety:  Threads......use threads of any sort...ribbon, stitching, twine, etc.....
3.Paper Playtime: Anything Goes
4.Craft US Crazy: Anything goes.
5.Crafts 4 Eternity: Embellishments Challenge (flags, tickets and tags)
6. Crazy 4 Challenges:Bingo (I choose to go with paper piecing, ribbon, 2 or more designer papers)
7.Echo Park

Thanks so much for stoppin in today!  I have lots of stuff I HOPE to do tomorrow, but we will see :)  I have a birthday boy whining right now about starving!!!!!! UGH!!!  Enjoy your Saturday!!

Tina!!!








15 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

FIRST: Happy Birthday Jesse!!!
SECOND: O.M.G. stinkin' cuter than cute mini - and I don't even like halloween !!!!!! I saw your entry on TPV and had to pop over (sorry it's been so long) This mini is amazing - love it!

Ashley said...

What a cute mini album! Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories!

~Ashley
LM DT member

glassgraffitix2 said...

Tina, you made your mini like a pro. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Michele F. said...

Love your mini album!! And your posts always make me chuckle! :-) Thanks for joning us at Lasting Memories this week!!
Michele
LMDT Member

my little scrapping corner said...

fantastic halloweenprojects. love them

Thanks for joining us at C4E this week, hope you join us next time too.

my little scrappingcorner
DT Craft 4 Eternity

Lizzie said...

What an amazing project !!! Love it !!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
Liz

Evanna said...

What a great mini-album! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories!

pinky said...

What a brilliant project Tina. Thanks for sharing with us at C4E this week and hope you have a good cook out!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy BIRTHDAY Jesse!!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeee your mini!! It turned out AMAZING!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Tina, your Halloween mini book is amazing! You are so talented!

That is such a cute picture of your son. I hope he had a wonderful birthday!

Cheryl @ notes from the crystal stairs said...

Happy Birthday Jesse I hope the heat didn't kill you. and I love the mini albums came out and thanks for sharing those links

LAuclair said...

Love your Halloween mini! :) Great job!

artfuldelight said...

So sorry I am late getting over here to comment. Happy belated Birthday to your little boy. Hope you guys had a great weekend. Awesome mini!!

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Karen Wilson said...

Your posts always crack me up!! Happy Birthday to your son and WOWZA on your first mini girl! You ROCKED it!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!