Monday, September 26, 2011

Artful Delight Blog Hop Challenge numero uno!!

Happy Monday!!!

Do those 2 words really go together???? Maybe??? I'm undecided.......I'm sittin here trying to blog and get my groove on with our new cable music channels on the TV and was really beginning to like having all of these new channels at my disposal (we got a better deal and a better bundle with phone, internet and cable) when suddenly out of the blue my ears feel like they are going to bleed........I look the TV and it is none other than that bowl headed Beiber boy sitting with Rascall Flatts.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?????????

Pure evil!!! And my channel wouldn't change either....the Beibered one somehow possessed my remote, forcing me to actually walk 5 entire steps across the room (damn him!!!) and put it on some good wholesome White Zombie.........soooooooooooooooo much better!!!!!  :):):):):)

I took some time out this morning to play along with the Artful Delight Challenges.....did you hop, hop, hop along to the blog hop this weekend?? FUN!!!!!  Her new DT rocks!!!!  Iffin ya wanna play along (In East TN iffin IS a word!!!) you have til the 30th to link up :)

I went for the sketch challenge first.......just cuz!

Here's the sketch...

Lot's of room to make it your own.......so I ran with it!!! And used a photo I have scrapped a million or so times already but what the heck.......anyone else scrap a photo more than once and save it in your albums? That's me :P

This super cute scarecrow is Jesse when he was about 2 I think.  Not very scary is he???

 Well, let me tell ya, times have certainly changed......this year he want's to be a Psycho Darth Vader....how do you dress for that??? Typical Darth Vader garb with a chainsaw maybe???

I mixed and matched some goodies here...all the papers are MLS Trick or Treat, the orange alphas were included with my kit, the stickers are a mixture of Echo Park's Happy Haunting and Reminisce Moonshine Crew.......I just love thoes little spiders!!!

 I added some buttons to qualify for Scrapfits weekend warmup 15 (i think!!!) and called it done!

Thanks for visiting and listen to me ramble today....... Mondays do that to me :) We are about to have a huge storm so please say a little prayer that I don't get blown away......and that I don't loose power or internet!!!!  That would be most UNCOOL!!!!!

Tina

2 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

This is such a cute Halloween page! That is my favorite holiday to scrap :) Love that bannner! Thanks for playing with us at ScrapFIT!

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

So adorable!! Love how you used the buttons on your cute banner! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/