Monday, September 5, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Card Challenge

Told ya.....I am on a card roll :)  I needed a couple of birthday cards for friends so I thought I'd share with a couple of challenges!!


Birthday Sundaes
This one is for Birthday Sundaes #25.....Pretty easy peasy (otherwise I couldn't handle it with my limited card making abilities.....trust me!!!) Just create a birthday card with a birthday sentiment visible on the front of the card.  I followed this sketch from Pagemaps that I found on A Cherry On Top's blog :) The mission here, should you choose to accept it, is to follow this sketch to create a birthday card and to use at least one flower!
This sketch is so stinkin cute!  I am definitely saving it for future use!!!

I used a Birthday pack from Me And My Big Ideas called "Celebration".  I have had this for almost a year and never once cracked it open. I think this turned out really cute tho.......now that I tore into the paper I will be using it a LOT!!

There's the flower......lol
And another flower on the backside for good measure.....lol.

Thanks so much for looking!! Click on the name of the challenge above if you want to play along!!
Tina

5 comments:

Kristie said...

This is adorable, Tina!! Love the colors you used and the sketch is great. Thank you for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cuteeeeeeeeeeee! I love the party hat! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Teresa Jaye said...

super cute card - I love that sketch and you didn't even go off on your usual tangent! Lucky you tore in to those papers - they're adorable, bet you'll find lots of use for them since you are coming into birthday season!

Sue said...

You chose a great sketch. And did a fabulous job with it. I love the colors and the party had is awesome. You are a great card maker. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes.

Tara said...

Those papers are great! Can't wait to see what else you create with them! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com