Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Frosted Designs Card Sketch!!

I almost forgot this one!!!!! Its not like me to make something for a challene and forget I made it....now, forgetting the challenge deadline and creating my project and missing it all together....YUP!!!!!

Frosted Designs has kinda freshened up the way they do things over there and I love it!!!  And they ahve card sketches now too....woooot!!! This card making thing is kinda fun!!!

Here is the sketch....
And I went with a Halloween themed card cuz my 7 year old wnats to give one to his teacher....and if you don't know it already......he is the boss in the house.....lol.  He's the baby and totally has me wrapped around his finger :)

I went with the Scraps I had left over from a layout I created using Hocus Pocus and added a little witchie poo from Reminiesce Moonshine Crew that I won last year.....lol.  yeah I am a hoarder!!!
Also added that gorgwous rbbon and a Jillibean sprout and the BOO is from Echo Park! Looki....I finished the back of it as well!!!
Too fun :)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeee the witch! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Stampalicious said...

What a cute Halloween card, I like how you tied the ribbon, that image is so cute! thank you for playing with us at Frosted Designs, hugs
Martina

Joanne said...

This is just too adorable! Love the polka dot and striped paper, GREAT colors! Your son's teacher is going to love it! So glad you are happy with the "freshened" up changes at Frosted Designs. AND am happy you joined us for the Card Sketch Tuesday! Come back again! Aloha, Joanne

Scrappin Thread said...

This is adorable! I love the little witch! What a cute way to finish the card with that striped paper and hat on the back. Thanks so much for joining the First Ever Card Sketch on Frosted Designs! Please play along again next time.
Beverly

Sunny79 said...

I love your halloween card and the witch is soooo cute.
Great take on the sketch and I also like that you decorated the back of your card!
Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs and hope to see you again next time.

Love, Marina.

Teresa Jaye said...

oh my gosh this is adorable! It's perfect and the back is the icing on the cake!