Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's time for a change I think....

And if ya think I am about to announce my retirement from the blogging world you're outta luck! LOL........I worked wayyyyyyyyyy to hard yesterday to get this new blog decor up and running and not looking like a crackhead did it!!!!

When I first started my blog it was to share my scrap creations and projects. Seems EVERYONE has a blog and it is almost a must if you are into playing along with challenges or doing any DT work. Makes sense! But over the last few months my creative mojo has not really been what I would call consistent. I am one of those people that when the creative spark hits, it ignites a wildfire. I can't seen to save it up for another day.....when it's there I gotta use it all NOW! So there are days when I create several cards or LO's and others when I do absolutely nothing except be Tina......which in itself is pretty entertaining if I do say so :)

I have attempted to run more than one blog for the other facets of my life.....weight loss, the weight finding me again, family issues.......and it is just not possible for me. I don't know how some people manage to be honest. But all of those things are me......my creations are also extensions of myself. And on the days when I have nothing crafty to share I kinda miss having a forum to babble in......so I am making a bit of a change. This will still be a crafty blog......because that is a definite part of who I am. But I am also a mother and I have other interests as well. I know there are other people out there who struggle with weight, or depression, or chronic pain, or the care taking of a disabled family member. So from here on out this is will be just a bit more than a crafty blog........after all it IS titled Bit's and Scraps of My Life for a reason......well, a reason other than Sniffing Glue sticks and Running with Scissors was taken......lol.

The people who already know me and my blog tell me they enjoy the ramblings of a slightly crazed mom with five boys......they often fuel my creative soul and make for good stories too ! So on the days when I don't have anything to share for a challenge or anything like that.....I will still show up from time to time just to be random.....and cuz I can :D And it's wayyy cheaper than therapy!!!. So in the coming days and weeks there will also be recipes we have tried, things we have done as a family, photography, blurbs about life with bipolar disorder and Autism and questions for YOU GUYS, cuz my fave part of blogging is the interaction........I don't get much adult interaction unless it has something to do with my kiddo's so I love making friends. I'm a SAHM so I don't get out a lot.

So this was just a heads up.......thanks for sticking around :)
Tina

6 comments:

Christina Skinner said...

You haven't run me off yet :) :) :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I still here too! :):):):):):):):):):):)

anazelia said...

I had no idea you had 5 boys. IF I had five boys I would go insane. LOL. blab all you want. you deserve it.

karenw said...

hooray! I love crafty blogs with real life thrown in - makes for a much more interesting visit!

xxx

TonjiaT said...

yaaaaaaa!!!!

Teresa Jaye said...

oooo, I LOVEEEE the new blog look! and am looking forward to whatever your heart desires to post!