Sunday, September 18, 2011

LOTS of stuff to share!!!

Happy Sunday!!

I have lots of stuff to share today.......first of all...I know there are a lot of you that are like me (I bet that sentence just made you cringe huh....lol) and pretty much the only form of exercise you get is blog hopping....am I right?  Sooooo mark this one on your calendar's cuz it's gonna be huge!!!!
Leeanne is a doll and her design team totally rocks!  So be sure to check it out........and she still has a sketch challenge going on too......I promise, once you get over there you may not wanna leave....it's like the Hotel California of scrappy inspiration......that's probably not the best analogy......lol  Go visit and say hey......and nope, I don't get a commission......lol.  She's just a really sweet gal and I know you will just luv her to itty bitty pieces........maybe even pet her and squeeze her and name her George.....lol.  Anyone else remember thqat cartoon???? : D

Here is her linky-poo !! http://artfuldelight.blogspot.com (I'm tellin ya, I'd make a great PR person or pimp......lol)

We had a crappy night here last night.,.......the hormonal upsurge of a teenage boy is not a fun thing.  Drama over a headache and how loud we had the stereo.  Gee, what does it feel like to have a headache????  And no one will stop fighting or yelling or screaming......I wouldn't know!!! (rolls eyes)  But it ended badly because rather than just say "Hey guys....I have a headache, can ya chill?" and then heading to bed he decided to sit in the midst of the chaos and yell and scream back.......kinda counter productive to getting rid of a headache doncha think?  And living in this house is a lot like living with a school of sharks......seriously.  If they smell blood they will take the bait every single time.  I'm thinkin that's a boy thing?????  It's REALLY quiet here today.....that kinda freaky silence you see in the movies when you're just waiting for something bad to happen......I'm glad this isn't n everyday thing or I would seriously have to move out and live all alone!!!  Things will be settled down tomorrow....I hope!!! And if not I have plenty of errands to run to keep me gone all day......lol.

But on a positive note, I woke up and found THIS this morning!!!!! I made top 3 over at Lasting Memories!!!!!!  WOOOT!!!!  See my blog blingage???? :):):)


Lasting Memories



 Thanks ladies!!!!! I appreciate it sooooooooooooo much!!!!  They already have the latest challegne up and I knowwwwww I am gonna play along!!!  It's a combo sketch and them challenge......check it out!!!!
http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/lmcb-56-sketch-using-fall-colors.html

Now that I have all of that out of the way....I DID manage to shut the world out yesterday and create a bit!!  I LOVED the Sketchy Thursday sketch this week....they have teamed up with Scrap FIT this week for a combo challenge and blog hop.......I didn't get to hit the combo.... just the sketch :(  But I am still luvin it!!!

Look at my baby bean head here!!!  I just love this photo of Jesse.....He wasn't even 2 yet here......I want my baby back!!!!!!
I love the ray paper but it cn be so hared to use!! For me anyway!!! I loved that it works perfectly here :)  And i went along and added googly eyeballs to all of the fishies and the little crab......and came dangerously close to using the song lyrics to Joy to The World....you know ....Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea....joy to you and me!!! I did sing it the entire time I was crafting this layout .....honest :)

As if you need to ask......I used Echo Park's SPLASH!!! The little thought bubble is from Color Bok tho :)

I am also sharing this at My Time To Craft's kaleidoscopic of color challenge.  There is a LOT of color here so I hope it works for their theme!

I also had time to play with a couple of the ScrapVille challenges :)  I hit both the LO and Card Challenge this morning....GO ME!!!

This sketch would make a really cute card too I think!!


I added a couple of touches and really love how it turned out....I wanted to do this like a movie poster.......lol.  The Shining is one of my favorite movies of all time. But I ran out of letters to complete my title....I was going to call it "the Carving.....hereeeeeeee's Jesse!" becuase the first time I let Jesse watch the movie with me I had to endure him sneaking behond doors (and poking his head in the bathroom!!!) and doing his "maniac face" and doing the "hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Jesse" thing......creepy!!! lol.  This is from last Halloween.

I used Pink Paislee's Hocus Pocus for this and added some Smootch spritz......some of it actually mde it to the layout, most is still on my fingers because my spray thingy is not functioning correctly.  I also added a journal spot that I cut in half that is from Jillibean Soup.  The cardstock base is Bazzill.

And the card sketch........

And my take

Um, pretend that is turned the right way.......lol.  Blogger is on crack today cuz i saved it properly and its on my computer upright....so who knows.......lol.

I used Me and My Big Idea's paper, American Crafts Stock and felt flower and the little birdie inside is from Cosmo Crickets Mitten Weather.....but he's cute and not totally Christmassy so i used it!!!

In additon to the Scrapville blog I am sharing at:
Sisterhood of Scrappers: For the birds
Card Cupids: anything goes

Thansk for joining me today!!! Enjoy your Sunday!!!
Tina

13 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Love your pages. So fun. Thanks for playing along with us at MTTC this week.
Diane

Pearl said...

Wow lots of great creations here , my dear! Great takes of the sketches ! I am inspired !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are sooooooooo sweet for mentioning our upcoming blog hop!! :) Sorry about all the drama at the house :( Poor Mama :( I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's and the card!! LOVING that EP paper! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Irit Shalom said...

Fantastic projects and thanks for following my blog- now I follow you too!

Nubia said...

Great projects and great sources for sketches (I'm making a mental note). thanks for joining us at Card Cupids!

corrie said...

Fantastic job using the ray paper! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

lisa said...

Love your sunny LO.
Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays! xx

Diana Fisher said...

Great use of the tags instead of all pictures on the Sketchy Thursdays page. Love it! :)

papertrails leaver said...

fabulous layouts and love the birthday card! Great that you decorated the inside as well. An added bonus! :-) Amy

Sandi said...

Your projects are all amazing, Tina! I especially love your award winning card and your All Boy layout. I raised 2 boys and have 2 grandsons and work with all men so I too know what it is like to live in a male dominated world!! Thank you so much for letting me know of my blog hop win over at Paper Issues. You are a sweetie.

Teresa Jaye said...

man-o-day, girl - you've been a scrappin' fiend lately!
See now, I didn't like that Sketchy Thursday's sketch at all but you totally rocked it! Had your layout been one of the inspiration pieces I might have given it a go! You also are so good at "seeing" things in the Echo Park papers that I just don't see. You should be on their team because you really showcase their papers beautifully!

Lisa B said...

Thanks for sharing this fantastic project with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Fits in perfectly with our "For the Bird" challenge. You did a great job!

Team Craftwell said...

lovely card!

found you via bornagaincrafter

Team Craftwell
ecraftbycraftwell.blogspot.com