Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Luv Shack babbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Do my post titles ever make you wonder what's wrong with me? LOL .....heard the B52s on the radio earlier while waiting on one of the kiddos to get out of school.  That song is SOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!!! And now it will be forever in your head until I come up with another totally random post....HAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm in a pretty good mood tonight, a miracle considering the male population here all have some sort of bug up the arse.  Could be the full moon I saw a couple of nights back.....Hmmmmmm!!!  Everyone is so grouchy.  I'm not even that bad with PMS.....I considered spiking everyone's food tonight with Midol....yeah, its THAT bad!!!

I have a couple of WOOOOTS I need to get outta my system before I share tonight's projects. I won a challenge over at Card Cupids!!!!  Look carefully at name of the blog....CARD Cupids!!! I won a freakin challenge with a card!!!! How did that happen??? LOL If this keeps up I won't be able to say I am not a card maker!!!   I was really shocked because when I posted it to my blog, I think I had one comment on it.  So I never gave it any thought.  I'm quire stoked!!! Here is the card......
And not only did I stitch, I stamped and then cut my butterfly out.....a first for me.....I love hpw it looks but it was a lot like work....lol.  So my friend has a winning card in her possession....do you think it would be rude to ask her to send it back??? LOL Joking!!!!!

Please take a moment to drop in at Card Cupids because they are on a mission to put lots of smiles on the faces of children living in homeless shelters......such an awesome cause.  Check the blog for more info!! http://www.cardcupids.org/blog/

Or become a card cupid yourself!!!  I know some of you craft several cards a day.......and if you are looking for a way to unload em consider asking your Dept of Social Sevices.....they can hook you up with a way to give card to foster children, or you can visit hospitals and nursing homes.....something that brings us such joy to create can totally make someones day!

But wait.........THATS NOT ALL!!!!!

I also have the honor of being featured today at Lasting Memories!!! Thank you soooooo much ladies!!! Look what they gave me....Blog bling baby!!!!

Lasting Memories
I know I'm killin y'all  aint I? lol..........I'm almost ready to wrap it up!!!

A couple of things to share today.......i FINALLY got around to playing along with Leeanne's sketch challenge!!  I save her sketches every month but rarely do I get around to working them in......here's the sketch.....
Ummmm, I flipped it like that because that is how I worked with it......lol.  And my take......featuring myn oldest son Matthew!!  I rarely scrap him because there are so few photos of him.  he is Autistic and really HATES the camera.  rarely will he even sit for a photo.....in this one a teacher caught him because he was more worried about the horse pulling this carriage than the camera.....lol
I have Bazzill and MME for the base.....the squares and all of the doodads and stickers are from Crate Paper's School Spirit.  I even cut the little grassy hill the bus is on......no clue WHY except it looked like it needed to be there....lol.

In addition to playing along with Artful Delight I am also sharing with If The Shoe Fits Scrap It: Back to school themed.  

And with the scraps I made this cute little card!!
I think it would be perfect for ther little football player in your life.....or for those pep rallies at school!  The scraps are all from Crate paper as well........

I'm entering this one is the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenges : Back to school
For Fun Challenges: Red Brown and Yellow
Paper Craft Star: Anything goes
Creative Inspirations: Anything Goes


As always, thank you so much for putting up with my babble :)  I MIGHT have a super cute Halloween themed project to sahree tomorrow....I have some last minute touches to add to it so we will see !!

Toodles
Tina

18 comments:

Tanya said...

Your card is GORGEOUS.. I can see why you won.. Your LO's are amazing.. Great job!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. You said you lived here in the area of E-town.. where are you now?? I LOVE it here!! I don't think I could see myself anywhere else!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Lisa said...

Congrats on being featured at Lasting Memories! Your cards are so gorgeous! Thank you so much for posting my giveaway...I truly appreciate it! And I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours...your work is so beautiful! I'm a happy new follower :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

NGCARDS said...

Wow a gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog this week! xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

congrats on all the wins and features...Miss Card Maker! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo! That is one of my fave collections that you used and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo!! Thanks love for playing along with Artful Delight! :):):):):):):):):):):)

~Christina~ said...

Whoo hoo!!!!

April said...

Your work is just wonderful! Great color choices and awesome papers too. :) Thanks for playing along with our sketch at Artful Delight and good luck in the drawing!
- April

artfuldelight said...

Congratulations on your win and being featured, that's awesome! Your card was AWESOME!!! Your LO and card today are AWESOME too. Have I said AWESOME enough yet. LOL! Thank you for (finally) playing along with Artful Delight!! :-)

Brodders said...

Great use of scraps .Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck x

Helen Dooley said...

fun card. thanks for playing along on For Fun.

Kathy D. said...

great design on the card.

Thanks for playing RED, YELLOW, BROWN challenge at For Fun Challenge.

ferrellgraph-x said...

Congrats on being featured! :)
I love that you made your cards out of the scraps! Fabulous!
I'm so happy you joined us this week at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

aqualeiga said...

Hi Tina!

It's been such fun visiting your blog today! Great creations, I especially like how you used your scraps to make the cute card for our challenge at FOR FUN this week.

Hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Ali x

Pauline said...

Wonderful creation - and a fun post! Thanks for sharing at For Fun Challenges!
Pauline

Abby L said...

These are all great projects, Tina! I love what you did with the AD sketch, I love that CP collection and how you used it. Thanks for playing along with us at Artful Delight!

Kelly Massman said...

WOW! You are on a roll!!! My fave is the butterfly card! Congrats! P.S. I'm 325 blog reads behind in my reader... don't know if I'll ever catch up!

shell said...

Oh these are just gorjuss, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

Marie said...

Such lovely creations you have made. Looks smashing. Thanks for joining us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Court said...

What a fabulous bunch of projects! Thank you SO much for playing along with us at Artful Delight!