Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ooooooohhhh an award!!! And Never Forget..... 9/11

I have finally pushed thru my scrappers block and have a page I can share with you tomorrow!!! 

I wanted to pop on real quick to thank Chris for this awe3some little award for my blog!
I really dig the tagline that says "For the COOLEST blog I've ever known"!!! LOL!!  Isn't she sweet?? She has a pretty dang cool blog of her own....drop in and check her out and say hey and stick around a while :) She has a challenge going on right now, a blog candy give away and if you wanna re-decorate your blog...she does that too!!!
Thanks again girlie!!!

There was a little "get to know me" thing attached to it.....so read on and get to know me better :) I'm not always scary I promise...lol
1.Name your favorite color: Red!!!
2. Name your favorite dessert: Anything chocolate related :):)
3 What whizzes you off at the moment? Football......lol.
4.Your fave pet? My furry man Bob.......lol. I already have 6 male in my house....no way do I need another pet!!!
5.Black or White?  Throw some paint in there and make it more exciting please????
6 Biggest fear? I have faced most of my fears and became a better person because of it....so I guess I would say growing up....I may grow old but I refuse to grow up!!!
7. Best feature?  Physical??? Um, my eyes! But my first instinct was to say I am at least always good for a laugh.
8.  Everyday Attitude? Crazzzzzzy!!! :)
9. What is perfection?  It is all in your head.....lol
10. Guilty pleasure? Reality TV......Jersey Shores, Rock Of Love.....I get sucked into em all!
11.  When you are upset you???? Yell scream, curse, and eat large quantities of chocolate!

I'm supposed to pass this along to 10 of my fave bloggers......I can't pick just 10 tho....if I follow you I do so for more reasons than I forgot where I parked......lol.  So feel free to take this little butterfly home with you and pass it along on your blogs too!!

As we all know today is the 10th anniversary 9/11.  It changed so many of us in so many ways and I think it's one of those events that no matter how much time passes you will forever remember every single thing about that day.  Please keep the families who lost loved ones in your thoughts and prayers,  Thank those who keep us safe, and God please bless and protect our troops.

Do you remember where you were when the world stopped turning? I sure do

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyy for the award...love reading more about you! :):):):):):):):):):):)