Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Paper Variety Day 5 challenge....fave embellishment

This one actually fits a couple of the challenges but I am only entering it in one.  fave embellishement........I didn't really have to think hard about this one.  Normally the embellie depends on my mood and what I happen to be scrapping.  But I am just head over heels for the whole banner trend......I keep threatening to make a banner to fit me and walk around wearing it and nothing else......yeah, my kids are very afraid.......mostly cuz they are worried I would pick them up at school like that.....hehehehe.  ME????????? :D

I also used my fave craft company.......do I really need to say it??? Cmon......YOU know!!!! ECHO PARK!!!! And when you throw together a couple of EP collections (I used Playground, Splash and A Walk In The Park) A banner (or 2 or 3) and a couple of cute kids (mine....lol) you get AWESOME BABY!!!!

For whatever reason I opted for an 8 x 10 LO.  I fussy cut the banners because I couldn't find my handy dandy triangle punch to create my own but I think it worked perfectly! And my other fave thing.....besides the 2 cute kids who are not trying to kill one another (thank goodness for photographic evidence, otherwise no one would ever believe me!!) is the fact that EP always includes so many cute stickers with their collections.....you can not mess up with an EP purchase cuz I have NEVERNEVERNEVER bought a kit with the EP name on it and not used up every single bit of it. Well. I do have scraps....but they will get used is what I am saying.......They are an incredible company and so nice too!!!

So there ya have it.......http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/2011/09/celebration-day-5.html hurry up.....the deadline is at NOON!!!!

And I also wanna mention one of my newest, most favoritest challenge blogs......Bird Is The Word......yeah i know....you are gonna have that song in your head huh? ME TOO!!! LOL

They just posted the new challenge a couple of days ago (and they are having a DT call folks!!! Just 2 more days if you are interested!!!) so I used the prompt for my LO......."Sharing"

As in 2 brothers sharing the same air space and no one is trying to kill anyone....at least for that brief moment :) You can find their challenge here....http://birdisthewordchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/sunday-september-11th-new-challenge.html and scroll back a couple of posts for the DT post.

Thanks for joining me today!!!

14 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, you are on a roll with these challenes at TPV! Banners are my faves too! Great job!

Janet M said...

Sweet photo of the two of them and a cute layout. Good job on the challenges.

Kelly Massman said...

Cute, cute!

Jamilie said...

This is adorable! Awesome banner! Thank you for celebrating with us at TPV this week!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Adorable photo! I love the ! in the title. =)

Sue said...

Fabulous layout Tina. EP collections are the most awesome, and the 3 you used coordinate perfectly. Great job with the banners too. Glad you have a history making photo and now the perfect page to go along with it. Great job. Thanks for playing along with TPV.

Teresa Jaye said...

oh, I just love the colors and banners on this one and the photo is so sweet.
Well, neither of us got picked for faves at TPV :(
- hopefully that means at least one random prize might come our way!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeeee those photos and all the banners! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Adriana B said...

Fabulous layout you have created :)

Jasmine S said...

What a fun bright page and I love your use of the word.

Lizzyc said...

how beautiful. the photo melts me!

Helen Tilbury said...

What a cute page! Thanks for sharing at Bird is the WOrd :)

Cathy said...

LOVE your sweet page and all your cute banners!! Thanks so much for playing along at BITW :))

Chloe :-) said...

I'm a bit Echo Park fan too!!! :-) loving your page - awesome banners :-) Thanks for playing along at BITW :-)