Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sketchy Thursday Digi Style

Why digi you ask???

Cuz I can!!!!

No seriously.......I am not really finding much mojo in my pile of paper right now.....another of those "i have nothing to scrap with" moments that we all have even if we have paper running us out of the house.  To borrow my 7 year old's favorite phrase right now "I'm just not feelin it"

So I found this  GORGEOUS free digi kit....and was blown away.  First by the fact that it was free and then by the colors.  This is my most favoritest color combo ever!!!!  And I thought this weeks Sketchy Thursday sketch was just darling......I will definitely be saving it to use when my paper mojo comes back :)

This weeks sketch,
And the kit I am so in love with at the moment......

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh how I LOVEEEE those colors!!!!!!

And my page, which looks nothing like the ST page but I had good intentions....lol.  I started with the circle and just it went downhill from there...but they know me over there and are pretty used to my random interpretations....lol

That's my handsome boy Jacob who is now 16 and growing up wayyyyyy to fast for my tastes!!!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Girllllllllllll....I have to tell you ... your email today totally cracked me up!! LOL!! LOVE YOU!!

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your lo!! I loveeeeeee the colors and the flowers! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

anazelia said...

this is so pretty. love the colors.

Anonymous said...

I love your interpretation of this sketch mine too was a bit random but I love the way it turned out. I loovee the colors in that kit to and to get it for free awesome.

Kelly Massman said...

Gorgeous! Those colors are fantastic!!! I keep thinking I will try digi, but I never do it!

~Christina~ said...

LOOOOVE your layout girl!

Heather said...

You did a great job with the digi! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo