Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Feeling BLAH!!!

I hate being sick!

I'm not quite sick yet but workin on it! I think it's a sinus infection since allergies are just awful here right now. The changing colors and falling leaves are beautiful but they are also hell on allergies! I have the sinus headache, stuffy nose, sore throat and just wanna crawl into bed with a good book and hot cocoa!!

So needless to say I haven;t really been up to doing a lot of crafting. I'm VERY moody when I don't feel well and I had a major meltdown a bit ago while trying to scrap a layout. I hate it when you get half way into something and then can't find what you need. So this one will just have to sit and taunt me until I am feeling better and can kick it's butt!!

I do have a couple of cards to share with you tho.

First one is for 365 cards 5 layer challenge. Create a card with at least 5 layers. This was actually easier than I expected. Yayyy! And for And Card Cupids Random Act of Cardness.....lol.  LOVEEEE that!!!  Basically just create a card with the intention of making someone happy.......you can never go wrong by putting a smile on someone's face!!!
So, counting down the layers...
1.  AC white cardstock base
2.  AC sage greenish cardstock
3 and 4 the patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket and is actually the same piece of paper, just front and back
5, AC red cardstock punched with fiskars punch
6. KI Memories ribbon

I also stamped the sentiment (I'm going to make an effort to start using all of these wonderful stamps I own!!!)  It didn't come out nearly as crisp as I would like but here is a closer look at it.

Next I have one for Sassy Lil Sketches.  I'm kinda sad they are no longer gonna be a part of my scrappy world.  If you haven't already heard the news, they are shutting down :(  They will most definitely be missed!!!

Sassy Send Off Sketch 4
And I have determined that from here on out I am going to do all Christmas cards so I will be ready when December rolls around!  And I really want some new Christmas themed paper too but can't justify buying any until I make a dent in what I have......maybe this will also motivate me to create more cards.  We'll see.....lol

I actually really like this one......these colors are so pretty!!  This is from MME's wintery glitter or something like that.  You can't see the glitting on it but it is STUNNING!!!  Since I loved the papers so much i decided to just go  with a simple sentiment and used thickers.   And some AC ribbon and button.  So cute :)

Hopefully I will wake up feeling better tomorrow.......I am beginning to lose my voice so things are really lookin good at the moment :(  I hate being sick!!!!! I don't have time for this!!! lol

Thanks for stopping by !
Tina


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee these!! That last one with the trees...that is one of my fave papers! Hope you feel better! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

Hope you feel better soon! Cute cards! Love the new blog look, too!

Dolly Daydreams said...

What fabulous cards ! Each one is jet perfect, beautifully crafted and with such gorgeous colors. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil Sketches and good luck !

Marie

Teresa Jaye said...

so sorry you're feeling yucky, I'm on my second cold of the season already - really stinks.
At least your cards are awesome! Really, very nice job - love, love the colors on both of them!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for playing at Sassy Lil Sketches.