Sunday, October 2, 2011

I am soooooooooo tired!!

I am gonna need a couple of days to recover from my weekend.....and the sad thing is I haven't even done anything fun or exciting!!! This must be the beginning of (gulp) getting OLD!!!!

Seriously tho, I am exhausted. I haven't slept well the last few nights. Not sure why, it's just one of those things I guess.

For the most part it's been house clean up day....and LOTS of laundry!!!! And trying to keep my boys from killing one another......no wonder I'm tired!! But I did sneak some crafting in :):) It was kinda a must....otherwise I may have killed someone....lol. I had high hopes of getting lots of fall decor placed around the house and that didn't quite happen....maybe this week...sighhh!!! The boys and I didn't get far on our tree I showed in the last post either.....I did send them out to collect the limbs and they are in my living room in a vase. We are all taking bets on how long it will take Bob to ask me "Um, honey???? WHY?????" I get that quite a bit for some reason.

Scrapbookers Anonymous is till running the mini challenges from last months birthday celebration and I am trying to catch up with em all.....if you wanna play along you still have a few days!!! This one called for using up some Halloween scraps. I have been on a Halloween project tear lately so of course I have some scraps!! I wanted to do something a little different tho so I created this fun Halloween wreath....not very spooky I admit!! But what can I say...I'm too cool to ghoul :)
Can you guess what it is wrapped with?? Hospital Gauze.....lol. The leftovers from last year when Bob was dealing with that horrible whole in his belly.......and I used the scraps I had from MLS's Trick Or Treat. I found some black tulle that I didn't even know I had to make a bow to hang it with :) Some of the stickers are from Reminisce Moonshine Crew and everything else is just stuff I had laying around...including the dollar tree wreath form! I have another wreath coming this week...I hope!!!
I am linking my wreath up at Scrapbookers Anonymous mini challenge using Halloween Scraps
Anything Goes Challenge Blog Um, Anything goes.....lol
Easy Craft Projects Autumn project
Paper Issues 31 days of Halloween
Scrappin Chics Halloween
CraftoManiac Monday Link up
Dittle Dattle Amaze me Monday
Tip Junkies Tip Me Tuesday (link is in the blinkie thingie!!)


Tip Junkie handmade projects
Thanks for droppin in today and spending a bit of your Sunday with me! I lo ve visitors and really appreciate your coming! I'm gonna brew a batch of tea and drag out my burlap and see about making some covered boxes now.....me and a glue gun and caffiene.....could get messy!!!! Dont say Decaf.......thats such an ugly word!!!
Hugs n stuff!
Tina

10 comments:

Lea said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the hospital gauze idea! This is so cute, love the banner, the little creatures and those gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! I am loving that you used gauze and those flowers!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Christina Skinner said...

I loooove the gauze idea! With my accident prone family, we have tons LMBO

Theresa said...

Really fantastic. Love it. So cute. Love all the fun details. Thanks for playing along w us at SA. =)

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

This is awesome. I hope you will link up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party.

http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2011/09/wickedly-creative-halloween-ideas-linky.html

GinniG said...

I came over from the Scrappin Chics blog. What a CLEVER idea to use the hospital gauze!!!!! Cute wreath!!!!! Good luck!

Kathryn said...

Great wreath! Love the gauze. We crafters are so good at recyling!! Thanks for joining is with us at Anything Goes K x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great Idea to use the gauze on your wreath, thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week.
Cindy

Kimmy at CraftilyYours.com said...

Super cute idea of wrapping it with the gauze. I have tons of that laying around! Wish I saw this before completing my wreath.
Stopping by from TipJunkie!

Scrappin' Chics said...

OMG I love your project!!!!! Thanks for playing along at Scrappin Chics!!!