Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!

I had grand plans to get cards out on time and um, well it didn't happen.....so consider me early for next Christmas :)  My friends and family know what a nitwit I can be.......so they are coming....just won't be there in time :)  Doesn't mean i love ya any less tho!!!

My merry band of elves are cleaning my house as I type.....ok, they ain't all that merry!!  But I explained to them that Santa may sue us if he tries to walk thru the living and falls and breaks his neck.......and I'm not really sure I can handle the backlash.

We finished up our shopping yesterday........and actually people in the stores were not all that bad.....maybe I am the only person in all of Knoxville that didn't have her shopping finished???  Now I have to wrap it.  UGH!!!!  LOL.......I am just about out of Christmas cheer......I am trying to do all my cooking today so tomorrow will less stressful.

Or that's the plan anyway.......we'll see......lol.


I hope each and every one of you have a blessed holiday.  Enjoy your time with friends and family and if you are traveling be safe!

I love you all!!!!
HO! HO! HO! and stuff :)
Tina

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I was pushing it this year with my cards... I might join that challenge Jingle Belles more often next year :):):) I have over 100 to make... so I need to start cracking earlier than November! LOL!! Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):)

karenw said...

January cards are more fun anyway!
Happy Christmas Tina xx

Teresa Jaye said...

Merry Christmas Tina! Have a wonderful day with your boys (school will start again soon, I promise!)
EnJoy!