Saturday, January 7, 2012

Finally I can spill the beans!!!

I didn't realize it, but everyone had the go ahead to post this yesterday I think.......I swear, I will most likely be late for my own funeral!!  This is the BIG news I have had to keep quiet about!!! Anytime I have to keep quiet about anything it makes me a mess.....lol.

I have been accepted at part of the design team at Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog!! WOOOT!!!!


Lasting Memories
I can't tell you how super excited I am!! I think we have a great crew!! A few returning members and some new ones too! And I think y'all are really gonna enjoy all of the upcoming challenges!!!  Go ahead an click the button about to go see the announcement and the entire team and drop over to everyone's blog to congratulate them!! We will all be debuting a brand new challenge tomorrow with our brand new team so check back!!!!

5 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats!

Candy said...

Congrats!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats on your new DT !

Sandi said...

Congratulations Tina....I am soooo happy for you!