Sunday, January 8, 2012

He's so very handsome!!! Scrap jacked!!

Hello my friends!

Have you seen that Scrap Jacked is back?????  Well they are!!! I love their challenges cuz if you are in a rut there ain't nothing like a scraplift to pull you out :)

This month the challenge is to rip off Kelly Purkey and this amazing layout!
I LOVELOVELOVE all of that fun color!!! And it's one of those layouts that you can easily put your own twist on and make it all yours!  Here's my take.....
I love this photo of Jesse.......and apparently he loves it too..,,,,,He said ":Mom., I look so B.A. here!" What???????? He's 7, how does he know that term????? I think his brothers have some explaining to do!!!!! I created my layout on a base of Jillibean Soup so I could also play along with Kraft It Up's color challenge this month.......I used goodies from Jillibean Soup, Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer and Bella Blvd's Mr Boy :)
Fun colors!!!!

Also sharing this at Scrap The Boys for their Summer Fun Challenge :)

Thanks for looking and be sure to drop in later today to see my Design Team debut  for Lasting Memories Layout Challenge!!

Hugs!
Tina

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that photo and loving the stickers down on the corner!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Renee Aslette said...

Great layout! Love the colors. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys!

Tanyah Payne said...

fab layouts! :)