Monday, January 9, 2012

Is it weird that I am excited that it's Monday???

Never mind, I already know the answer.....everything about me is weird!!!It's part of my charm!!!!

The kids go back to school today!!! Actually I have mixed emotions. Shhhhhhhhh.....don't tell them but I am actually gonna miss em today!!!  But on the other hand this seems like the longest break in the history of school breaks! What ever happened to those days when you got out of school a couple of days before the Christmas holiday and went back the very first school day after New Years?  Guess I'm showing my age huh?

I have no  big plans today except to just chill......Bob has a Drs appointment for this respiratory funk he has but he is a big boy and can drive himself :)  WOW.......I have NO ONE to baby today!!!!!!! I wont know how to act!!!!  I've been up since 3 AM.....thats after going to bed at 9 BUT laying in bed and watching some depressing movie on Showtime last night with Ben Affleck and Tommy Lee Jones.  I think after than we watched Jackass.....well, Bob did, I fell asleep.......lol.  My sleeping has been really off lately. I'm thinking things may level out as we get out schedule back to normal.  

And I am starting day 3 of Operation No More Sweats!!! WOOOT!! Actually it's Weight Watchers......again.........lol..  I need to run to the store today and get some healthy food in the house.  Not really looking forward to a store run cuz it's raining.  And I might melt ya know :)  So over the next few days as I am going thru carb withdrawal I am gonna warn you it may get ugly........just sayin :)

I have a cute little Valentine themed card to share today.  And what is really funny about this little cutie is I used mostly Christmas themed products to create it.  I love being different.....lol.
And it was raining yesterday as well so it's an inside photo and it's kinda crappy.......and it's raining again today sooooooo it's the best I can do for now.

I used papers from the Cozy Christmas collection I won and didn;t get til a week or so back....since I didn't have it in time for Christmas cards I decided to make valentines.....lol.  Improvise baby!!!!

I have no clue where the big red felt flower came from......I added a little heart sticker (also Christmas themed believe it or not) from Heidi Grace, added the little felt hearts, which are Basic Grey Woolies., and the XOXO are letters from Crate Paper Peppermint.  I also doused it in shimmer mist but it's not showing in the photo....it's incredibly sparkly and every time I touch it I have glitter all over me....lol

I'm entering it in the following challenges out there in blog land :):)


Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!! Happy Monday!!!

XOXO
Tina :)


12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee that card!!! Loving the board theme and the hearts!! Enjoy your peace and quiet today! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Liza said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our something new challenge this week at CCC.

Liza x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card hun and such a fab design and added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week...good luck :) Donna ♥ x

Karen said...

This is adorable. I love that you used Christmas for another holiday card. It works beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids.

Lea said...

Oh it's a very pretty card! I would not have known its Christmas paper.

Kelly Massman said...

Cute card!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Oh girl, I SO need to join you in Operation No More Sweats! Oh do I ever!

You're sweet in how you missed the kids. :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Great card. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! have a great week!
Karen

Maria Matter said...

oh this is gorgeous tina, love the colors & design!!!
hugs

Teresa Jaye said...

So glad you had a nice quiet day and hope your schedule is getting somewhat "normal".
LOVE your valentine - the colors are awesome and it's really cute!

Hey - there is news over at Sketchy Thursday's today that you'll want to know about :(

Violets Corner said...

This is gorgeous, I like it a lot! And the photo is great.

Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Guylaine: Your Valentine Card is beautiful--love your Christmas dec's--they're perfect for V day cards! Glad you joined us for this challenge. Hope you'll send some of your Valentine cards to Card Cupids for the kids--they'd be thrilled.

Maybe we'll see your entry in next month's challenge too?

Diane
Card Cupids Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com