I have ALMOST made it thru Christmas break with my kiddies!! They go back to school on Monday!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!!! I can get some sort of routine going again....maybe!! I must admit tho I am gonna miss the late nights and not getting up to the crack of noon :)
I am tickled to death today to bring you my very first DT project for Lasting Memories!!! Pinch me, I'm still having a hard time believing I actually made the team!!!!
This week's challenge is simply All About YOU!!!! This should be an easy one cuz no one knows you and well as you do :) This was kinda fun and we thought it would a great way to get to know they people that play along with out challenges and for you to get to know a little about us too!!
I went digi with my layout because I am out of printed photos of me......I used a super cute kit from Thaty Borges Designs called "I want to Be Happy"
So cute and so fun and yup........it makes me happy just to look at all the fun elements and color!
Here's my take on the challenger and doncha just LOVEEE my glamour shot????
I didn't really include a LOT of "about me" kinda stuff........but just a few things that kinda define me and who I am. I try to keep a positive outlook on life....yeah I do gripe and fuss a bit , ok a LOT. But for the most part I am a happy person. I have a reputation for making people smile and laugh and that makes me feel good. But I have a few "about me" facts here that you may not know.....or wanna know......but if you keep reading your gonna fine em out....LOL
- I have awful road rage!!!
- I used to work in radio broadcasting....I was a night DJ (they didn't trust me to be there during business hours when clients may be there.....lol) I also did some news-casting on air (not at ALL good at it!!) and also commercial copy writing and production....so once upon a time I did have a life....lol
- I have 5 boys ages 19, 16, 14, 11 and 7......I have high hopes that most of my grandchildren will be girls :):)
- I do crossword puzzles in ink :)
- and I can;t stand feet.........I mean it!! I cringe when I see videos on TV where you get a shot of the feet.......grosses me out. I think this came about because one day Bob and I were at the park with the kids and this elderly lady came up and struck up a conversation with me. I will talk to ANYBODY!! And people always feel like they can tell me things that are best kept to themselves........it;s a curse. She felt the need to actually remove her shoes and show me that she had that toenail fungus thing.......OMG. She was sitting and stuck her foot up in my face to see it. Bob had to get up and leave because he was trying not to laugh. And she stayed there talking to me about her jacked up toenail funk for about 30 minutes. I can' look at feet or even go barefoot anymore.......thanks Toe jam lady!!!!!!!!
- I talk to everyone......see above......I have never met a stranger and it gets me in the worst situations.......
- I am the world's most unorganized person
- I have always wanted to write a book........I have a million ideas in my head :)
- I was a nerd in school.....SURPRISE!!!!
- I love to cook........and eat.......lol
Ok! So now it's your turn!!! We'd love to have you play along with us and let us learn something about you!!! You have til 9 pm Saturday to link em up!!!! And don't forget...we are all about the layouts baby!!!! So no other projects allowed unless specified :)